Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings people of MLP

Esom

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I search for mlp forums and found this.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I enjoy the light hearted atmosphere of the show, plus cute ponies doing cute things is second best medicine (that I know of).

Not much to say about myself, I've only come here hoping to find something entertaining and/or distracting, and maybe even somehow be of use to someone.Besides that not much left to say, besides thanking you for passing through my introductory topic.

• Brohoof 6

Hello Esom, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• Brohoof 1

Why, thank you all for bothering to responding to my presentation into the forums, I wish I could make more specific replies but I fear it would take far too much space, but anyways I hope my stay here goes well and sound.

Heya! Welcome to this Forum! I hope you have a nice stay and meet a hoof full of new friends! :3

Also, I couldn't help but notice that you seem to have an Avatar from the game OFF. Gotta say, that was one heck of an interesting game! o3o

I'm surprised, to find someone that has played let alone remember OFF, if you don't mind me asking, which ending did you prefer, Batter or The Judge?

To be honest, I think the Judge-Ending was mindblowingly interesting! I like those twists rhat suddenly turn everything around! To see that you're the monster all along was... terrifying! And to have the chance to kill what you became was a nice twist as well. Though I gotta admit, it has been a loooong time since I have seen that game, so everything's a bit fuzzy. ^^"

To be honest, I think the Judge-Ending was mindblowingly interesting! I like those twists rhat suddenly turn everything around! To see that you're the monster all along was... terrifying! And to have the chance to kill what you became was a nice twist as well. Though I gotta admit, it has been a loooong time since I have seen that game, so everything's a bit fuzzy. ^^"

Same opinion here, I pretty surprised to see Batter take such a form, though the actual fight wasn't as surprising, after all he was the one that killed a burning Elsen crying for help because he was blocking the way.

Yeah, I also thought that he was Kind of a hero at first, slaying the ghosts in the mines, but as he killed that one, who was jus crying for help, I was a Little shocked.
Though I also have to say I liked the style of the game and the Audio. It was very unique! ^^

• 1 month later...