Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC: 'Snowed In' (1x1 With Raven Rawne)

Props Valroa

@,

We can either keep the conversation going or Aquarius may decide to get some shuteye later on for a time skip. Crystal has stuff to do, like making notes on her discovery. Also, if you want him to get a fix of love energy, he needs to take the first step in that direction. Right now she's polite and neutral as far as he doesn't act weird or threatening.

@,

Right now it would be around 6-7 PM, so after the job outside is done, a supper and maybe some more talking, they can hit the hay. Although the mare will wake up every few hours to feed the fire and chack if they still can come out because of the snow.

@

She will be away till dinner time, and will find his bag. Also, there are no secret stashes in the cabin, since she lived alone and had no reason to hide anything.  There are normal things there. If Aquarius takes interest in the chest,  please write that he couldn't find a way to open it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Moon Dancer.,

You know it's okay if you take initiative in the RP and/or make longer posts every now and then. Right now I need to decide how long he needed to be patted before he felt okay, or whether he took his time and enjoyed the moment rather than get up when he was ready to go back. I'm going home from work now so you can either edit the IC post or leave it as it is.

• Brohoof 1

@@Moon Dancer.,

Hey, justthought that I'll ask you something. Now I don't consider myself the Alpha and Omega of roleplay, but sometimes I scratch my head over your posts. Maybe you'd be up for some suggestions on how you could alter your style? I admit, mentioning your character's thoughs, while insightful for me and possibly guiding me in the way you want, can't be used by my character unless she notices a thoughtful expresion and asks, for example. That's why I for once have a behavioral approach and write how she acts with her body language and the like - things that can lead to questions which in turn reveal the thoughts.

@@Moon Dancer.,

Okay, so... I sometimes find your character "not moving" - you do not provide a description whether they completed some taak. Rememeber the water pump? Crystal pointed Aquarius towards it and I had to assume he brought it in successfully. Generally speaking, it wouldn't hurt if you tried to make the posts longer, add more body language and movement to it. Spice it up with some offshot actions, like suddenly deciding to look out the window. Or in case of what is going on right now, take the initiative and write forward, even just a few minutes ahead of where I finished. He can make a cheesy joke, or ask some question, poke her in the ribs, whatever.

• Brohoof 1

@@Moon Dancer.,

I know I most probably ruined your plan by sending her for that comb, but it was on purpose - it didn't occur to her that a changeling can fall in love, and in a pony no less. That's why she didn't have much issues with him massaging her and playing with her mane. But I set up a small window of opportunity for your OC in the last post.

@@Moon Dancer.,

Even though Crystal is looking up at spending basically the whole Summer there (even though in the Empire, it's Winter - they lower the barrier to let the land rest when the Frozen North is at it's warmest, during calendar Summer. Their Seasons are upside down), she can be recalled back home if we decide to leave the cabin. I could come up with some reason why the Guild would cancel her mission.

• Brohoof 1

@@Moon Dancer.,

I concur, let them spend a few days poking around, we can time skip and pretend they were there for those two weeks until the supplies came and Crystal is asked to come back. I;ll have to think of a way to pull her from this post that would make sense from the Guild standpoint.

• Brohoof 1