Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC: 'Snowed In' (1x1 With Raven Rawne)

Props Valroa

(edited)

@@Moon Dancer.,

See? I have to keep my posts short, usually to the first reply from Aquarius just because you tend to omit what happenned in the blsnk space when my OC was doing stuff. And you can take initiative too, not just catch up to my narrative. It wouldn't hurt if he found something, or saw an animal in the distance, whatever. Just be creative and don't get them killed is what I do.

Edited by Raven Rawne

@@Moon Dancer.,

Good job with the stones. A bit over the top, but it sent them back home. We can time skip the trip to the Empire but I;d like to know whether Aquarius will just do as he is told, or perhaps show some measure of affection towards the mare? It's a whole week on the road with sleeping in converted caves.

All in all, where do you want to head with the RP as a whole? She will let him live with her, at least for starters, but I am curious where you want to go from there. The can get romance-y and after a lot of pondering, the mare may be up for becoming the Queen if that's what you're looking for. Otherwise she'll just slowly become one of his friends as he becomes the sort of ambassador for the Hive by the Crystal Court.

• Brohoof 1

@@Moon Dancer.,

Psst, she didn't call him a stallion. Just decided to think of him as one. Also, Northern Lights pulls the sleigh and they walk beside him, not get towed as passengers.

I'm thinking about summing up the rest of the trip and "teleport" the story to the Empire outskirts. Yay or nay? Lights is pretty much a blank card as far as personality os concerned, and Crystal wouldn't do anything alluring anyway, so I see no point in elaborating on my part.

• Brohoof 1

@@Moon Dancer.

Crystal took a bag with her samples and notes, but otherwise all luggage was still with Northern Lights. Later they will go to him and pack a cart to lug it all to her place.

Now I left your toon with a few strangers and a chatty receptionist - do you want to do something while Crystal delivers her report?

• Brohoof 1

@@Moon Dancer.

So would be okay if Crystal comes back from the meeting after an hour and finds him napping? I would give you the freedom to shape the interaction between him and Evie. Although do give me a pointer how would she perceive him before I post,  so I weave some girl talk in. I expect to send them to her home in the next post so it will be a longer one.

• Brohoof 1

@@Moon Dancer.,

Just so you know - the apartment has running water, hot and cold. Sewage too, like a modern western home. The outer walls are warm because there's central heating in them. The whole city warms up water by geothermy, so they don't need coal or firewood for heating. Just for cooking.

I'll post a reply tomorrow, gotta head to sleep.

• Brohoof 1

@@Moon Dancer.,

The stallion would ask questions and write down basically the changeling's life story and side info on his hive and the like for a few hours, then ask him to sign it and part ways. Depending on his wish - since he's not a dangerous monster and the like - he may stay in the Palace, albeit in a comfied up cell, sice they lack proper rooms that would separate him from the Court, or take back to Crystal's home. Your call. I also expect you to write in broad terms how the questioning looked like and bring ther RP time to the moment when it ended.

• Brohoof 1