Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ayyy Poines! ^-^

BeanieBoy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: i did the Google ;D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: One of my homies showed me a bronies react video from the good old ACRaceBest, and then i saw a video in the side bar thingy by the name a brony documentary by a guy named saberspark, and i was like daaamn those bronies dose sound kinda awesome, so i decided to give MLP a try and hear i am ^-^

Im a verry playfull brony/furry, and looooove to play video games and just games in general. Also going on adventures is one my fav Things to do ^-^. you know like going in to do Woods or some creeepyyy ruins LOVE IT!. Also i like them animes especially the DUBS! i know WTF i must be crazy or something  GOD!. but all the craziness aside. Im very openmidden guy and love to talk and play so dont be shy to send me msg's oki? oki ^-^

ps. Also i'm a bit of a weirdo so that's something to think of before making contact with me :P

• Brohoof 7

hey there! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions, feel free to ask anypony! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy: )

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the Forums BeanieBoy, I hope you have a Great time Here! :)

Thank you very much, glad to be here  ^-^

hey there! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions, feel free to ask anypony! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy: )

Thank you so much, i be sure to ask if need be, ^-^

• Brohoof 3

Greetings, BeanieBoy hope you have a great time here, I'm pretty sure an open minded person such as you, will find something to do around here(Forum Games comes to mind). I also did notice that you mentioned you liked going into the woods or ruins, something I too like doing, I do wonder what sort of ruins and woods you have around there.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Greetings, BeanieBoy hope you have a great time here, I'm pretty sure an open minded person such as you, will find something to do around here(Forum Games comes to mind). I also did notice that you mentioned you liked going into the woods or ruins, something I too like doing, I do wonder what sort of ruins and woods you have around there.

Ayyy Esom thank you ^-^ well we have a few abandoned Buildings here and Theres  mostly  old bunkers and factories, danmark is a small and poopy land, so there is not that much  around ,  but enough to keep an small adventure like me at bay ^-^

welcome BeanieBoy ,I hope you have a great time here at the forum. ''friend''                              :P

Thank you very much buddy^-^

Edited by BeanieBoy
  • Brohoof 2

Hello there, @@BeanieBoy, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

A fellow adventurer? I like the way you think. ;) Any particular places you like exploring the most? I'm training in tour guiding at the moment so I've had my handful of old ruins and such lately. Wouldn't mind a good forest or two.

Anyway, hope you settle in nicely with us. Should you need any assistance or have general questions relating to the site, don't hesitate to ask. We're always happy to lend a hoof when needed. :lol:

Have a great first day, and I hope to see you out there!

sig-4408048.sig-4192963.img-3157186-1-mi

• Brohoof 2

Hello there!

It may seem like being crazy, but it most likely is just being energetic and sociable!  :love:

Welcome to the herd!  :yay:

ps. Also i'm a bit of a weirdo so that's something to think of before making contact with me

Oh my princesses! - You weren't joking!  :-o

UBlxqeI.png

Just kidding!!!  :lol:

You seem like a really nice pony!!  ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there, @@BeanieBoy, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

A fellow adventurer? I like the way you think. ;) Any particular places you like exploring the most? I'm training in tour guiding at the moment so I've had my handful of old ruins and such lately. Wouldn't mind a good forest or two.

Anyway, hope you settle in nicely with us. Should you need any assistance or have general questions relating to the site, don't hesitate to ask. We're always happy to lend a hoof when needed. :lol:

Have a great first day, and I hope to see you out there!

sig-4807991.sig-4408048.sig-4192963.img-

Ayy Dark Horse, thank you very much;D  is nice to see a fellow adventurer ideed ^-^, and yea there is this one place i really like. is an ruin of a old warehouse in the city of danmark called Aalborg, well the place it self is not much. yet the big stash of stolen goods i found is. like ps4 controllers and glasses, and just all kinds of radom goodies. and evey time i go there, there is something new going on. and its super creepy and doors are opening and closing by themselves or it seems. god i love it!. as far as  forest goes we dont have much of it in danmark. so yea i to would not mind a big and exiting   forest :DD

Hello there!

It may seem like being crazy, but it most likely is just being energetic and sociable!  :love:

Welcome to the herd!  :yay:

Oh my princesses! - You weren't joking!  :-o

sig-4808392.UBlxqeI.png

Just kidding!!!  :lol:

You seem like a really nice pony!!  ;)

Hehe xD Thank you, you seem like a pretty nice pony yourself ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hello Beanie, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 1