Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey all

ChamberCheck

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Through TV Tropes

Hi all, I'm Chamber Check. Been a fan of MLP since 2013 and followed the show season-by-season since then. I love writing and drawing, and I hope to be able to add to the awesome quantity of great art this fandom has produced.

Cheers.

• Brohoof 5

hey there! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask anypony! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? (fluttershy: )

• Brohoof 2

Hey there @@ChamberCheck, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. ^_^

I love writing and drawing, and I hope to be able to add to the awesome quantity of great art this fandom has produced.

And I would absolutely love if you did! Always great to see more creatively minded users join the herd. :D If you haven't already, be sure and check out Octavia's Hall for all things art related on the forums. :)

Anyway, I hope you have a great first day with us and settle in well. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away. Any one of us would be happy to help.

See you out there! ;)

sig-4408048.sig-4192963.img-3157186-1-mi

• Brohoof 2

Hello there!

I've took a look at your drawing you have posted~  Great work! It's really nice!  :) Personally I'm terrible at drawing on paper. Even Cyclops pony would be a better result than what I could make.  :lol:

Good luck and welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Chamber, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 1