Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP should go in a new direction!

trademark2

Does mlp even have a central character anymore? Isn't everyone a main character and it just alternates depending on the episode. I didn't like that season one was basically just Twilight shoe morning herself in to every problem. Even if she literally had nothing to do with a characters problem. She would always write to Celestia by the end. Then again maybe Dashie would finally get with her all so lots o Flutters. *Cough cough* If they where going to have a new main character I'd rather have it be Flurry Heart. As of right now she serves no purpose. But they could do a time jump and have her be a teenager. Then it could follow her adventures. Maybe how she feels like she has to live up to her parents. As well as her aunt and her aunts friends. Not to mention her interactions with Celestia and Luna, and the fact that she's a princess. She'd also be the first alicorn princess born as an alicorn princess. Which might not mean much. We don't know what Celestia and Luna' s childhood was like. But from Shining Armor, Twilight, and Cadence I think we can gather that Twilight being around loyalty was never a big deal. Especially when Celestia is like a mother to her and the fact that Shining Armor is captain of the royal guard.

Flurry heart will be the main character in g5

Someone that can do what no other villain has not did. Lets say somehow has control of the sun and moon. Then tries to ram them to create the ultimate chaos and destruction.

Discord%20is%20not%20amused.png

Discord: "...Gee, I wonder who can control the sun and the moon, create the ultimate chaos, etc."

• Brohoof 1