Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Help with Story.

BrawnyCharger

I'm still writing my fimfic "Harmony's New Heroes" and I'm already 2 chapters completed out of 4. I'm almost finished with the 3rd chapter. 

Here they are on Fanfiction and FIMfiction

Right now the 6 new Elements of Harmony wielders have to each be given tests to prove their worthiness of wielding their respective elements.

What sort of tests can you come up with for Honesty, Loyalty, Laughter, Kindness, and Generosity. I've already got one for Magic.

Thanks.

Hmm, let's see

For Generosity:  there is a magical fire that will bestow the element to the one who most generously sacrifices something to the fire, aka who sacrifices something that is the most valuable to them with a willing spirit. If you want, you could have the fire return all the items that were given generously

For Honesty: There is a room full of magical mirrors that show the pony's reflection almost exactly. The reflections move and act on their own and each have something exaggerated, sometimes physically, sometimes psychologically (the reflections communicate telepathically). out of the dozens of mirrors, only one shows the true reflection both outside and inside. the pony who can identify that mirror gets the element

For Laughter: a candidate is assigned to a yak from yakyakistan and are challenged to "give them something to smile about"

For Kindness: candidates go on a scaveneger hunt where they are required to do a "kind deed" at specific locations. in between a couple of locations an old pony is struggling to cross a street and is moving very slowly. it turns out she is the last stop on the scavenger hunt, so whoever stops and helps her first gets the element.

For Loyalty: each of the candidates are given a cat that is trying desperately to get away from them. The last candidate to still have possession of their cat gets the element.

I litterally just made these up, so I don't know what kind of context you are looking for, but hopefully this helps give you some ideas