Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony

Miss Eli the Awkward

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hope you all are having a great day and I hope to become lasting friends with some of you ponies. 

If any of you want to chat I'm always here..

PS: How do I get to the quiz that I have seen on multiple profiles that has the different percentages you are towards the mane six?? If that makes any sense.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the herd, XoXo! I can't help you with the quiz thing, but I can cheerily offer my help with other forum things!

(P.S.: It may help to get others to see your welcome post if you add some of the details suggested, like your favorite of the Mane 6, or how you discovered the show.)

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

PS: How do I get to the quiz that I have seen on multiple profiles that has the different percentages you are towards the mane six?? If that makes any sense.

I think I know what you have in mind ~ if you'd link to these profiles or post examples, then perhaps I could search for it for you. :)

Welcome to the herd! :)

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

Hello Eli, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 1