Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Hanazuki Full Of Treasures Fan Club

Tilgoreth

I just watched the first two episodes of the show. And I loved it. I just find it so endearing and charming. Hanazuki has to be one of the sweetest and most adorably charming female cartoon charcters. :wub: I just love her. I plan on finishing the rest of the episodes. And I can't wait till they release the next batch of nine episodes. Also please no spoilers.

post-39856-0-33494200-1486444844.png

• Brohoof 1

Hanazuki is pretty cute and quite enjoyable.

It isn't the best show in the world or anything, but I really enjoy the visual aesthetic it has going for it, and find the whole show to be pretty pleasant.

Plus Hanazuki herself is endearing.

So far my favorite episode would have to be the 9th one, that's when things start to take a new direction.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Been a while since there have been any posts here. The remaining season 1 episodes will start being released on May 19. Looks like it will be released a bit differently this time. The article I'm going to link says new episodes will be released every Friday, with the season finale being released on July 14. It's also been renewed for a second season that's planned for 2018.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2017/05/09/hasbros-hanazuki-toys-tech-and-cartoons-build-childrens-emotional-literacy/#4c4fa53743a2

Also, since this wasn't mentioned here, episodes 10-18 were uploaded in March. Episode 19 was mistakenly uploaded as well (so it probably won't actually be anything new on May 19 if you were able to see it while it was up), but was taken down later that day.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Been a while since there have been any posts here. The remaining season 1 episodes will start being released on May 19. Looks like it will be released a bit differently this time. The article I'm going to link says new episodes will be released every Friday, with the season finale being released on July 14. It's also been renewed for a second season that's planned for 2018.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2017/05/09/hasbros-hanazuki-toys-tech-and-cartoons-build-childrens-emotional-literacy/#4c4fa53743a2

Also, since this wasn't mentioned here, episodes 10-18 were uploaded in March. Episode 19 was mistakenly uploaded as well (so it probably won't actually be anything new on May 19 if you were able to see it while it was up), but was taken down later that day.

Yeah I haven't seen any new information regarding Hanazuki for awhile. I only knew about the Hanazuki short that's supposed too play before the MLP movie because of a Wikipedia entry. But that's cool that the show will have a weekly release now. I actually forgot about Hanazuki between February and March. And didn't know about the new episodes until I saw them in my subscription feed. On a side note I think it's awesome how MLP, Steven Universe, and Hanazuki will all being airing episodes during the summer.

38 minutes ago, TheImmortalLegendG said:

On a side note I think it's awesome how MLP, Steven Universe, and Hanazuki will all being airing episodes during the summer.

Wait, there's new Steven Universe this summer? Where did you hear that?

• Brohoof 1

On 5/10/2017 at 3:42 PM, PinkiePie97 said:

Wikipedia listed season five of Steven Universe as airing starting May 31st. Not sure what happend too make Cartoon Network change their scheduling, but I can't complain as long as it means more Steven Universe.

Since Hanazuki will start airing again this Friday I figured I would just post reviews on this websites blog system. And then link them here.

Review of episode 19: 

Hey just posted a review of the most recent episode released. I enjoyed the episode, but it felt like set up instead of being it's own thing. Also Kioshi didn't leave much of an impression.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...