Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, everypony

xXFeelingBlueXx

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I've always been a fan of the older generations and when I heard they were making a new generation I decided to watch it and after that, I fell in love with the show and have been watching it ever since.

I have nothing much to say all that I'm an artist, singer, and dancer. Other than My Little Pony I enjoy Star Wars and the show Steven Universe. My favorite subject in school is choir, and that's pretty much It if you want to know more about me feel free to ask.  :)

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums @@SummerBreezy,

I see that you already became friends with me so I guess I'll introduce myself! I am also a fan of Star Wars, Steven Universe , and of course ponies (did you know there is a steven universe fanclub here in the forums?) If you have any questions about the site, feel free to send me a message! :twi:

• Brohoof 1

...What a coincidence... *sniff, sniff* .. smells like multi account... post-38649-0-06049800-1486555347.png Just kidding!  :lol:

Hello!

What an adorable profile picture!!! post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

Welcome to the herd! :)

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

Hello Summer, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 1