Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Felicity Would Like a Friend! (1x1/Romance/SoL/Anthro)

Victoria Everglade

The Story:

Felicity Sycamore, has just moved to Canterlot from the small town of Ponyville after having successfully completing her transition (colt to filly), and also having won the national championships of a singing contest. her only problem, as anypony would encounter with moving to a new place from their well known home-town,leaving all her friends before. 

The Premise/Setting:

Felicity is sitting at a cafe, thinking about all the new opportunities that have presented themselves to  her as she had recently moved. How-ever, as she had left all her friends and family behind in Ponyville, she lives alone and at often times, starts to feel alone. 

This is where your OC comes into the mix, he or she meets Felicity in one way or another (We will discuss this once interest is expressed). They start of as two ponies getting to know each other, then friends, then lovers and so on and so forth.

Felicity's page is here: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/felicity-sycamore-r9849

Rules: 

1. Obviously keep within the forum rules, keep it PG 13

2. No Gary Stu/Mary Sue OCs

3. Canon Characters are okay

4. If unsure about anything, please ask me about it

5. What I say goes, I am the RPM (RP master) after all

6. Above all else have fun

Edited by Felicity Sycamore

@

Hey, I guess I could give this a shot! I've been looking for a 1x1 RP for a while now, since I haven't done one in ages. I might still be kinda rusty on the whole romance aspect of it... But I sure hope this isn't much of a problem~

If I may ask, would you prefer me to play a male OC, or a female OC?

Hmm... Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Well, I guess I might just bring back one of my oldest characters, Shooting Star. He might be in need of a little bit of polishing and updating, since I haven't touched him in eons. Although he does seem to have some stuff in common with your OC, so that might work.

Here's a link to his page: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shooting-star-r1167

That is, if you wouldn't rather pick one of my other active OC's from the links in my signature.  :please:

Absolutely! We could work with something like that. Thanks a bunch. mlp-tclapfixed.png

Also, just as a heads up. I might not be active around the forums 24/7 because I'll be at work most of the time. But I'll always reply as soon as I can. At least one, or two posts a day I can manage. Maybe more, depending on how busy I am at the time... I really can't predict it. :v

Oh, and also², I'm at GMT -2, if that's any relevant~

@

Sure, we could do that! Star is part of a theater troupe called the Highgarden's Drama Institution (HDI) in Canterlot, so I could also try and play those guys for this part of the RP. Felicity could've recently joined the group for an upcoming play, and they first meet there.

Your call~

• Brohoof 1