Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Felicity's New Friend(1x1 with Driz)

Sphinx-Ara

@ 

Star recoils slightly, taken aback by the smooch on his muzzle. For a few seconds, he began to wonder if that really had been a good idea - if he would have the guts to bring a mare home while his parents were away. Shy as he usually is towards the newly met, and based on how their day was spent, the colt suddenly became unsure. But soon enough, he shook those thoughts off. It was always fun having friends over. Not to mention, he was also helping Felicity in a way by providing her with a place to stay. It was a win-win situation.

"T...That's great!" He smiles joyfully, scratching the back of his head. "Well, uh... I think we're all done for today. Dust is going to handle the script's approval, and we'll hopefully be able to work on it starting tomorrow. So for now, we just rest." He says, before stretching his wings out. "Which I gotta say... I really am kinda tired." He picks his saddlebag up, and then begins making his way towards the auditorium's exit. "We have to go get your stuff at the hotel, right? Uhm... Lead the way!"

@@Driz

Felicity smiles as she trots alongside him, "Yeah it's this way hon" she says as she begins to lead the way towards the hotel. "Thanks so much for letting me stay at your place, I won't freeload,  I can cook and clean, uhm..I'm quiet most of the time, keep to myself and well..I do like to snuggle from time to time" she says, the last part was complimented with a light blush across her muzzle.

"Also everyone there seems so nice, I mean sure Dust is rough around the edges and Pale is...Pale, but it's nothing I hadn't handled from my previous troupes. Vivian is a real dear though" she says with a giggle and looks around her surroundings "And yeah, it's been a long day, even though it's still kind of early, oh what do you like to eat for dinner? So I know what to cook"

@ 

Star laughs awkwardly. "Oh, heheh... D-Don't worry about it. You will find that I'm not exactly the most organized pony in town. Our home can be sort of messy from time to time... You know, considering the fact that it's a small two-storey building shared with a convenience store... My parents work at the store all week long when they're around, selling... well, selling whatever you usually find at a place like that." He scratches his head. "But it's cozy nevertheless. And my parent's bedroom is rather big in comparison to the rest of the house. You'll like it, I know it." He smiles brightly. The colt wanted to think of that whole situation as a fun-times sleepover he used to do with his school friends.

"W...What do I want for dinner?" He shakes his head. "Really, Fel, don't sweat it. When I'm home alone, I usually just grab some canned, microwaveable food close to its expiration date that I find at the store and settle with it... But if you'd like to eat something more fancy, do feel free to grab whatever ingredient you like from there." He winks. "That's one of the many perks of running that sort of business. Free food."

@@Driz

Felicity shakes her head "That simply won't do dear, while I'm here, you'll eat nothing but home cooked meals, i have a feeling that one of the reasons that you are always zoning out or falling asleep is because of lack of nutrition and salt in your diet" she says with a shake of her head once more "Come on, I simply must do something to thank you for offering your house up for me" she says and flicks her ears "I just simply won't have you not eating properly and passing out during rehearsals and performances" she scolds but in a rather flirty manner.

@ 

"I... I don't zone out!" Star says firmly, before recoiling once again. "I mean... N-Not that I ever notice..." He begins staring at the ground, somewhat sheepish, then sighs. "Well... Alright then. I really wouldn't mind eating junk food every day, but if you insist..." He thinks for a while. "I actually have been dreaming about having me a good ol' apple pie as of late... B-But really, you don't have to repay me for anything. It's just 'cause you insist... Besides, I couldn't cook to save my life." He shrugs and laughs. "I'm sure we can find some ingredients at my parent's store once we get there."

• Brohoof 1

@@Driz,

Felicity sighs "Shooting Star.." she says almost in exasperation, she shakes her head "We can have junk food every now and then, but well I'm surprised you're not either skin and bone or extremely overweight, though I am glad you are not. You're too cute" she says with a light giggle and a blush then shake her head once more "So tell me more about yourself Star, it's only far really, since you know a few things that most others don't. I mean I willingly told you because you're so kind to me, but still"