Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm *mumbles name*

SerendipityInure

I'm sorry if I say too much, or I say the wrong thing. I've never been good at stringing coherent sentences together. I have a bad habit of mumbling, avoiding eye contact and backing away. I also have a tendency to over explain.

I do answer questions and arrive at my point. But like Twilight, I can go on a little more than I may need to :adorkable: 

Like Applejack, I'm the dutiful one.
I've been adrift, since I was a kid. Moving (what felt like) every year. So, I've never had a family. I found someone in school, who became my best friend in the world. And somebody else, later on. The latter was very cruel, and left me behind. The first, pulled what Discord did to Fluttershy in Twilight's Kingdom. Our friendship had it's trials, but she and I were as thick as thieves. She came back, and we were on deck for a lot of adventures. As I prepared the sandwiches, she put me in a cage and disappeared, without even saying goodbye.

Discord: "Surely you saw this coming?"
Fluttershy: "I didn't, I really didn't!"

(It took a while before I realized why I was openly weeping with Fluttershy).

I love stories.
They're undiscovered, pre-existing worlds. And a good story, invites you into that world and makes you feel welcome. I adore that.
I like to write, I've written two novels. But, because Fluttershy and I have a lot in common, the one that I'm actually proud of lives in my draw.

At the end of the day, I'm not very complicated. I have two little sisters who need me because they don't have anybody else to rely on. So I have to carry the weight that's accumulated over time. Even if, I'd like for it to be over.

But, it's not over, I'm still here. and I'm not going anywhere.
Friends are the one thing I long for, and the one thing I don't have. I feel like I came to the right place? :adorkable:

Edited by SerendipityInure
  • Brohoof 8

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through the stuff with your ex friends. Sucks when people betray you like that.

I'm sure you'll find some decent friends here. I hope you enjoy yourself. ^^

• Brohoof 2

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through the stuff with your ex friends. Sucks when people betray you like that.

I'm sure you'll find some decent friends here. I hope you enjoy yourself. ^^

Thank you, I really hope so :squee:

Hi, @SerendipityInure. Welcome to the forums! :squee:

Thank you, I appreciate it  :squee:

welcome, SerendipityInure

I hope you have a great time here at the forum. ''friend''                                 :P

Thanks Scruffy, I hope I do too :)

Welcome to the Forums SerendipityInure, I hope you have a Great time Here! :)

Hi Zachary, I appreciate the warm welcome from you, and everyone else. I'm really happy that I joined you :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

@SerendipityInure- I know that pain from my child hood. Still don't let it get you down. There are plenty more people

to see. Just keep trying and you will succeed in finding that person willing to spend his or her time with you.

Sorry for that, just a little advice. Welcome to the forums and have fun here. 

• Brohoof 2

@SerendipityInure- I know that pain from my child hood. Still don't let it get you down. There are plenty more people

to see. Just keep trying and you will succeed in finding that person willing to spend his or her time with you.

Sorry for that, just a little advice. Welcome to the forums and have fun here. 

I will keep trying, thank you, Unovas. I already feel like I belong here.

You did went to the right place, Welcome to the MLP Forums.

The warm reception is so startling to me. Thank you :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

That's quite the unique introduction, welcome to the forums! Nice to have another fellow Fluttershy enthusiast. I mean I'm obviously the real deal, basically Fluttershy, just the wrong species.

Thank you, it sounds like we have quite a bit in common. I'm happy to be here :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Hello!

That's sad to hear, that you had and have tough times.

I really hope, that your days will become more colorful soon.  :rarity:

As for friends - you indeed came into the right place. :)

Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello!

That's sad to hear, that you had and have tough times.

I really hope, that your days will become more colorful soon.  :rarity:

As for friends - you indeed came into the right place. :)

Welcome to the herd! :)

That really means a lot to me, thank you Rikifive. My days are already a little brighter :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, i myself have had my lost end of time spent here, noting im just now returning, but if youre looking to meet new people, im always trying to make new friends here. Also like your sig name, it reminds me of someone.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, i myself have had my lost end of time spent here, noting im just now returning, but if youre looking to meet new people, im always trying to make new friends here. Also like your sig name, it reminds me of someone.

Thanks! I'll send you a message.

Hey SerendipityInure!

Just arrived here myself, but why not say hello to the other new guys? :)

I hope we both will have fun here!

Greetings,

Dennis

Hey :squee: 

I should do the same. I have far too much of Fluttershy in me. I find myself going to comment, or share my thoughts about something. But I write a few words and back away quietly.

Thank you, I hope so too!

• Brohoof 1

My days are already a little brighter

~And that makes me happy!  :pinkie:

Hopefully it will be getting only better! :D If you'll ever need to talk with somepony, don't hesitate to message me, even for no reason!  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Hello Seren, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Seren, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

Thank you Kenshiro :twi: 

Actually, I have already met many wonderful ponies. I feel very comfortable here!

I may take you up on that.

Bye! :squee: 

Edited by SerendipityInure