Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Black Sabbath - The End

Olsen1987

So, how do ya feel now that Black Sabbath with the original (mostly, the original drummer Bill Ward didn't tour with them in the end), has ended?
Their last tour is there last ever.
The one band that inspired so many other bands and sparked that metal so hard that music probably wouldn't be the same today if it weren't for them.
I for one am very sad that the chance to never have new material from them again is very big.
Tho there have been rumors that they're working on a final album, and will maybe do small gigs here and there, just as they did when they was fresh out of the forge.

Last song of their The End tour, where it all began, in Birmingham.

I think it's fucking crazy! This band that started in 1968 that basically founded a genre, or rather formed a genre and inspired so many people, it's crazy to believe that I was able to see them, once before they ever announced they were done, and once during the tour.

Amazing band and one of my favorites.

Almost cried watching their last show on online. Well their last song online and seeing the final bow.

Kind want to say it can't be possible! There must be more! (they were originally going to create another album and then tour but settled on just tour).

Ozzy Osbourne is going to continue (favorite artist/band btw). Idk about the rest of them but even though they will be old/older I can definitely see them continuing.

I think this might be the third time they are doing this also. I want 666 characters in this post ahahahahahaha

Edited by Misscellanio

I'm fine with it. I've seen them before so it is not like they were on a wish list or anything. I wish a few other bands that have been around for a long time would follow their lead and retire since although I love their older work... their later stuff is just painful.

I'm fine with it. I've seen them before so it is not like they were on a wish list or anything. I wish a few other bands that have been around for a long time would follow their lead and retire since although I love their older work... their later stuff is just painful.

I'm not fine with it, i never got the chance, the perks of living in a super expensive country as norway.

There are now several bands i'm not able to watch either because the artists are dead, or it's disbanded without chance for a reunion (but as long as they're alive, there's always a chance).

Edited by Olsen1987