Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Have a Very Special Somepony For Hearts and Hooves Day?

Lucky Bolt

​Nope, I don't view that as a bad thing though.  I plan on treating myself for valentine's day, don't know what I'm going to do yet though.  Taking some time for self-care is so important :).

• Brohoof 1

I do not date ponies, nor do I celebrate a made-up MLP holiday.

I also do not have anyone for Valentine's Day. Not like I could really spend anytime with anyone, anyway. I'm in band the entire afternoon/evening. lol

For Hurts and Huffs derp:
Yeah, not so much.

Not too into the whole horse puns thing when talking IRL.

For V-day:

I like to think I do, but I know I won't lie to myself if it were to come down to sticking with a yes or no answer :P

Edited by The_Gobo

I think it's safe to say that not many girls are interested in tanks, one year I indeed hope that I will be able to answer such a question with a yes but until then..

• Brohoof 1

Nope I'd like to have a guy in my life some day, but for right now Mr. right has not shown himself to me so I am stuck watching all the annoying couples around me saying how they love their snooky wookie bear, but its alright I keep marching on.

post-38560-0-30971600-1486835630.gif

• Brohoof 1

Desperation leads straight to bad relationships anyways.

I can personally confirm this. I made some mistakes when I was a naive teenager :(

But this year? Yes, I do have someone for Valentine's Day! (And to be honest, surprised that I do.) It's a long-distance relationship for right now, but just getting to talk to him makes my heart warm and happy :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Do very special best friends count? Even if they don't, I'm going to pretend they do anyways.  :D  At least I think I could consider us as close as two people in a relationship would be.