Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Have a Very Special Somepony For Hearts and Hooves Day?

Lucky Bolt

Nope, and I honestly don't care too much that I don't... Desperation leads straight to bad relationships anyways.

Having been in the situation myself, I can vouch for this. Though for me it's more of a case that desperation chases the fillies away. 

Also, sadly I have no one for this day... for the ninth straight year. You think it would make me a bit less sour about this day, but it doesn't. It just marks another year with no special somepony to share it with.

But fear not, brave ponies, for it doesn't drag me down as much as it did seven years ago!

No bragging intended, but yes. My special somepony is my lovely fiancée Aurora Wolf. We don't go to the same college, but I sent her a care package on Friday.

Care package, you say?

Did you remember to send ammo?

• Brohoof 1

Hello darkness my old friend... ^^'

Nope, like a lot of people in this thread, I never had been in a romantic relationship. It saddened me just a week ago when I turned 26 but now I think I feel better. It only gets worst if you think of it everyday and you waste your time instead of fulfil your dreams.

Now, even if it's Valentine's day, I think it's better to simply believe that perhaps one day we'll meet each other. No matter if it happens in I don't know how many years. I've got to realize I still got all my time and to just enjoy the moments, alone or with all my friends.

• Brohoof 1

To all my single brothers and sisters out there...

Who says you can be your own Valentine? :derp:

Nah, but feel free to celebrate with your friends and family xD

As for me, I do have a special someone. Despite the hardships we've been through, I'm so happy that he's still here, loving me no matter how stubborn I can be <3

I do have a special somepony this Valentine's Day. While he is not a fan of MLP, he is my special somepony nonetheless!