Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Star Dreams was in the movie?

ManaMinori

post-23572-0-24792400-1486776516_thumb.jpgpost-23572-0-15501500-1486776533_thumb.png

OK, so she's a toyline exclusive, blank flank, and a filly,and likely to never be in the movie, realistically but so what? Do you guys think she could have a shot at being a background character seen before the mane 6 and Spike leave Equestria? Could she have a bigger role, seen as a devoted fan of Songbird Serenade, providing a line or two on Tempest Shadow, or Capper?

I don't think any of the toy charcaters have even been the show right? So I don't think they would start with a movie, the designers for even the backround characters want to do their own thing.

all ponies start off as toys. Pinkie, RD, Twilight, Flutters, Rares, AJ, everyone. The show would not exist without the toys existing first.

So Star Dreams has a chance. Even if it is a tiny one

In the abysmal chance that she appears, I think she'll be background at best :huh:

good enough for me. Screentime is screentime

All the more so if it's the big screen

I don't really see why this random toy should appear in the movie.

We already have 6 new characters being introduced that are going to play decent sized roles, as well as the mane 6 and Spike to worry about, so introducing yet another one into the mix would be getting things cluttered.

I don't really see why this random toy should appear in the movie.

We already have 6 new characters being introduced that are going to play decent sized roles, as well as the mane 6 and Spike to worry about, so introducing yet another one into the mix would be getting things cluttered.

keywords here "what if"?

Secondly, so the movie won't have background characters that would allow here, hypothetically, to be there?

all ponies start off as toys. Pinkie, RD, Twilight, Flutters, Rares, AJ, everyone. The show would not exist without the toys existing first.

So Star Dreams has a chance. Even if it is a tiny one

good enough for me. Screentime is screentime

All the more so if it's the big screen

Were they really toys first then characters in a show? Because I think even the G1 characters were made first and then merchandised. And some influences from toys for other generations. Edited by snowflame