Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help with my OC

Props Valroa

I have an OC called The Mare. Thats all she goes by. Her cutie mark is this:

kNJizUc.png

Not sure if it would look good with the circle or without it, I am thinking there could be colors within the shapes but I have no clue. 

This is what she looks like, bust only by LaptopDJ

07488ece32.jpg

Her personality is rather brash, independent, and stubborn. She likes to do what she wants to do. 

I need help with a backstory, all I have is that she left some town or city for a better life and went to the Crystal Empire. 

• 4 months later...

The mark looks better in the circle. Not sure why but, yeah.

As for the backstory, well, she could be from a tiny village with just a few unicorns tossed around,  growing up amongst ponies with no magic. The life she had would be not enough, as she wanted to study magic and get good with it - something she could never avhieve being tutored by her parents. Now, I told you before,  the name does seem strange and other ponies will give her weird looks because if it, but if you insist. It could be sort of nickname that became a name - she could be one of those ponies who didn't like her name. After she left home, she met (placeholder) who called her that. Preferably a non pony.

I could do it all day but I'm not sure this is the kind of story you'd want for her.