Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Ariida-chi's Art Shop

Ariida-chi

On 10/28/2019 at 7:50 AM, Shinyrainbowumbreon said:

Not really. I figured you'd draw something better with free reign than I could come up with.

Sure ^^ whats your OC's personality or likes? might help making a concept

It is a patora fusion between rainbowdash and a shiny umbreon which is essentially a perfect combining of the two. So main traits are loyalty, protectiveness, though a bit misunderstood at first due to darker appearance and quiet nature around new people, but once they get to know you, super outgoing, jokey and playful. Umbreon tends to have a moonlight type of theme, while rainbowdash has a rainbow theme. I had the first artist go with a low spectrum rainbow theme for the hair that I thought turned out well, though if you want to tweek the color scheme a bit i am down for seeing other takes on it.

• 6 months later...

I'm new to the forums here so I apologize for this fresh account ;-; but I've been looking to get a ref sheet done for my pony OC and came across this post. I've been in the furry fandom for a bit, but I recently came up with a pony OC and would like a ref sheet.

So my question here is are you still doing ref sheets? If so, are you open for commissions? If not then I totally understand! ^^

9 hours ago, SummerSparkle said:

I'm new to the forums here so I apologize for this fresh account ;-; but I've been looking to get a ref sheet done for my pony OC and came across this post. I've been in the furry fandom for a bit, but I recently came up with a pony OC and would like a ref sheet.

So my question here is are you still doing ref sheets? If so, are you open for commissions? If not then I totally understand! ^^

Yes I am still open for commissions ^^

5 hours ago, Ariida-chi said:

Yes I am still open for commissions ^^

Awesome! It doesn't seem like I can send any messages on here since I'm new, is this the easiest way to contact you for this commission if you're down for it?

If so, what all would you need from me to start? n_n

4 hours ago, SummerSparkle said:

Awesome! It doesn't seem like I can send any messages on here since I'm new, is this the easiest way to contact you for this commission if you're down for it?

If so, what all would you need from me to start? n_n

Yes here is fine ^^

All I need is the details of the character, appearance, personality, etc. and how you want the ref sheet to look like. Additional accessories you would like to add and the three emotions that is included in the ref sheet :)

13 minutes ago, Ariida-chi said:

Yes here is fine ^^

All I need is the details of the character, appearance, personality, etc. and how you want the ref sheet to look like. Additional accessories you would like to add and the three emotions that is included in the ref sheet :)

Thank you! I created her in Pony Town since I wanted to mess around with colors and what not to see what I really liked before I did anything with art, so the pictures are going to be from that if that's okay!

Here's the picture of her + color codes for hair, eyeshadow & body if it helps:

https://imgur.com/EwHV2bW

https://imgur.com/PetMyoN

https://imgur.com/pBk33Ks

https://imgur.com/Qhbhkr3

Her name is Summer Sparkle. Personality is happy and bubbly ^^ Very upbeat, friendly, girly & feminine.

For the ref sheet I think a side view from both sides would be nice, one with her looking towards the viewer and the other maybe looking away so you can see the backside of her hair? Or maybe how your ref sheet is, one front view and one side view? I'm not really sure which would be the most beneficial when getting art of her.

On the ref sheet 3 facial expressions please, one angry, one sad/crying and one happy (with the happy expression having her eyes closed to show the eyeshadow).

For an accessory can we do a cute sapphire necklace? That's my birthstone ^^ And can we add a cutie mark please? I don't have any designed, but I have something in mind if you'd be willing to create something for me in the ref sheet. I was hoping for something that represents summer, something that represents the beauty of it. Maybe a little sandbar with a parasol in the sand to the left and a sun to the right? Or a sandbar with a parasol in the same place and a beach ball next to it? I kinda like that first idea better though. This is of course only if you're willing to do that!

7 hours ago, SummerSparkle said:

Thank you! I created her in Pony Town since I wanted to mess around with colors and what not to see what I really liked before I did anything with art, so the pictures are going to be from that if that's okay!

Here's the picture of her + color codes for hair, eyeshadow & body if it helps:

https://imgur.com/EwHV2bW

https://imgur.com/PetMyoN

https://imgur.com/pBk33Ks

https://imgur.com/Qhbhkr3

Her name is Summer Sparkle. Personality is happy and bubbly ^^ Very upbeat, friendly, girly & feminine.

For the ref sheet I think a side view from both sides would be nice, one with her looking towards the viewer and the other maybe looking away so you can see the backside of her hair? Or maybe how your ref sheet is, one front view and one side view? I'm not really sure which would be the most beneficial when getting art of her.

On the ref sheet 3 facial expressions please, one angry, one sad/crying and one happy (with the happy expression having her eyes closed to show the eyeshadow).

For an accessory can we do a cute sapphire necklace? That's my birthstone ^^ And can we add a cutie mark please? I don't have any designed, but I have something in mind if you'd be willing to create something for me in the ref sheet. I was hoping for something that represents summer, something that represents the beauty of it. Maybe a little sandbar with a parasol in the sand to the left and a sun to the right? Or a sandbar with a parasol in the same place and a beach ball next to it? I kinda like that first idea better though. This is of course only if you're willing to do that!

Thank you for all the details! These are very helpful and sufficient ^^
Yes I can do the sideview with the frontside and backside. As for the cutie mark I am more than happy to make one for you!
I'll make a sketch of it first and show it once its done and would know if its okay with you ^^

*slowly raises hand*

Ummm... hiya.

I was wondering about getting some arts done, and your arts are quite nice arts; may I have some arts, please?

(You don't have to accept my request, but I'd be happy if you considered it.)

34 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

*slowly raises hand*

Ummm... hiya.

I was wondering about getting some arts done, and your arts are quite nice arts; may I have some arts, please?

(You don't have to accept my request, but I'd be happy if you considered it.)

Sure! I would love to ^^

5 hours ago, Ariida-chi said:

Thank you for all the details! These are very helpful and sufficient ^^
Yes I can do the sideview with the frontside and backside. As for the cutie mark I am more than happy to make one for you!
I'll make a sketch of it first and show it once its done and would know if its okay with you ^^

Thank you very much! I wanted to add that she is a unicorn btw, idk how noticeable the horn is in the picture but I wanted to throw that out there just in case. Thanks again! When/where should I send my payment to and how much will it be in total?

2 hours ago, SummerSparkle said:

Thank you very much! I wanted to add that she is a unicorn btw, idk how noticeable the horn is in the picture but I wanted to throw that out there just in case. Thanks again! When/where should I send my payment to and how much will it be in total?

I actually didn't notice so thank you for that note! :ButtercupLaugh:
As for payment, it depends on you when you want to pay, so it could be now or when the drawing is finished ^^
You can order here in my SHOP, for a Reference Sheet it costs $45

2 hours ago, Ariida-chi said:

I actually didn't notice so thank you for that note! :ButtercupLaugh:
As for payment, it depends on you when you want to pay, so it could be now or when the drawing is finished ^^
You can order here in my SHOP, for a Reference Sheet it costs $45

Thank you! Payment has been sent!

@Ariida-chi
I was hoping to get a photo commissioned of my My Hero Academia OC, Wolf and the canon character, Katsuki Bakugou. It would be a 2 part photo, complex background (only in the first part), full color/shade, 3 characters in each part. Do you think you can do this? If so, I can PM details!

@SummerSparkle Hi I just finished up the sketch ^^ let me know what you think and if you have any changes

Spoiler

quggKGr.jpg

17 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

@Ariida-chi
I was hoping to get a photo commissioned of my My Hero Academia OC, Wolf and the canon character, Katsuki Bakugou. It would be a 2 part photo, complex background (only in the first part), full color/shade, 3 characters in each part. Do you think you can do this? If so, I can PM details!

Sure I would love to! Just send me a PM ^^

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Crescent Moon said:

@Ariida-chi Hi there, i am wondering if you could possibly do a anthro character of my oc Stacey Ryder and how much it would cost.

Yes I also do anthros ^^ it would be $35 for a fullbody shaded character

On 5/12/2020 at 1:30 PM, Ariida-chi said:

@SummerSparkle Hi I just finished up the sketch ^^ let me know what you think and if you have any changes

Hide contents

quggKGr.jpg

Sure I would love to! Just send me a PM ^^

Oh it’s perfect!!! I love it so much!!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! ^^