Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw this OC from a discription?

Nightmare Season

So I have a new OC in mind, I would love it if someone can bring it to life and draw her please.

Name; Peony Spring

Color template; sig-4810972.Paeonia-Whopper-11998.jpg

About her. She is a unicorn born in Canterlot. She was born to a lower rich class family. So they have wealth, but not really loaded with bits. Family is not well known, but is known in some high class circles. She is well mannered and friendly. Her hero is Rarity. She is a slight drama queen, but not as bad as Rarity. Her mane and tail are extra long in length. Undone and hanging down her mane is to the ground and her tail drags on the ground. She loves flowers more than anything. Her special talent is using a special spell to keep cut flowers living and smelling for a very long time. She researches about rare and delicate flowers and got into breeding different flowers as a hobby. She loves tying her mane and tail up in hairstyles fitting royalty and the rich and famous using the flowers she grows. She tries to keep her mane and tail in a style that would catch the eye of Rarity should they ever meet without actually copying her mane style. She is a bit of a fashionista but not with clothing, instead her fashion is using flowers to decorate. So instead of a simple boutique, she makes art pieces out of her flowers. She is not afraid to get her hooves dirty in the soil while working with her flowers, but she will stay clean the rest of the time.

Cutie mark;large.png.

I look forward to what ever you can come up with for her. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Nightmare Season

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...