Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Lunchables. Do you still eat them?

ManaMinori

• 5 months later...

Lunchables are a waste of money. You get very little value for your $. I make my own sandwiches and buy snacks separately; things like chocolate pudding, yogurt and string cheese.

• 4 weeks later...

The last time I remember having a Lunchable was back when I was elementary school. Now that I look back on it, I don't think I'd like them if I had one today since my tastes have evolved over the years. I'd prefer to make my own lunch instead of dropping money for some small plastic tray with "food" in it that'd probably leave me still hungry afterwards.

My work place sells them in the lounge, I'll still pick one up from time to time(usually the pizza or turkey sandwich ones), though only if they're a dollar, since that's what they're really worth. These things are good thing for snacking on, but giving them as full fledged meals should be a criminal offense

• 1 year later...
On 3/17/2017 at 4:56 PM, Pepper Mint said:

Anyone here used to eat them back in the day, where the pizza ones used to come with the red plastic pizza spreader thing? I haven't seen any of those in a really long time. Am I just making it up, or did they really come with those?

I know its been a long time since you've asked this question, but I saw nobody answer it and I am sure you were dying to know this information.

I remember those plastic spreaders! They were pretty useful and allowed for a more even spread. You are right, it has been at least 10 years since I saw the plastic spreaders for the pizzas.  Nowadays I use the actual sauce packet to spread, but it isn't as appealing and I am not sure if the outside of the packet should be used for that purpose. 

Anyone here used to eat them back in the day, where the pizza ones used to come with the red plastic pizza spreader thing? I haven't seen any of those in a really long time. Am I just making it up, or did they really come with those?

I know its been a long time since you've asked this question, but I saw nobody answer it and I am sure you were dying to know this information.

I remember those plastic spreaders! They were pretty useful and allowed for a more even spread. You are right, it has been at least 10 years since I saw the plastic spreaders for the pizzas.  Nowadays I use the actual sauce packet to spread, but it isn't as appealing and I am not sure if the outside of the packet should be used for that purpose. 

• 4 weeks later...

I no longer eat Lunchables because they are not filling. I always enjoyed the pizza one. I could always eat like, ten of them.

I love Lunchables!!! I will have them occasionally. It’s not something that I will go seek out, but once in a while it’s fun to make cracker sandwiches. Lol

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

They’re a bit pricy for what I’m paying for :yuck: . I did like the chicken shakeups nacho cheese when they had them...

I prefer just to get something from the dollar menu from McDonalds or wherever :proud: .

• Brohoof 1