Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long do you want the movie to be?

ggg-2

Long enough to get my monies worth but not long enough to overstay its welcome.

But really it depends on how good it is. If the movie is so good I am busy enjoying it and never looking at my watch, I guess I don't care how long it is.... but since that is unlikely, 90-100 minutes is fine.

A movie with a cast like this, it should be 110 mins

I would be disappointed if the running time is 70 mins cause that's only 1 hour and 13 mins, that is not considered feature length to me

Oh, OH, you mean the MOVIE! Y-yeah you might *snicker* might want change that title if you ask me!

It'll be a Blizzard length.

"It'll be as long as it'll be"

:P

Movie Length; "Soon."

If you ask me, with as much as they keep putting into it, a full three hours would be sufficient. I don't mind having as much length as possible, more time to enjoy it I suppose.

But I suppose the length isn't what's important, more what they do with it.

I'M TERRIBLE! I'M SO SORRY! BWA-HAAA!! Hoo!

• Brohoof 1

I think the right balance would be about ninety minutes though they could stretch it out to the two hour mark. No longer than that though otherwise they would merely be trying to provide filler just to use up the entire time.

• 2 weeks later...

1hr 45m. That would be the perfect sweet spot for me. Some might think that is a tad too long which it might be, but I just want them to have as much room to work with without going overboad, if possible. I want them to be able to go all out considering the importance of the movie.

I cant imagine Hasbro ever pushing farther than 110 mins due to it being a "flash" animated movie for kids. I have a hard time thinking they are even going to be utilizing all that time for story telling and assume they are going to be doing a lot of screwing around in locations for padded run time. At least those are my impressions by why the EqG movies were. They could have been lengthened but I figure they wouldnt know what to do with that extra time.

In general my preference has always been between 90 and 120 mins. Anything longer and it BETTER hold my attention all throughout the film as i've seen with other long films. Slower sections are okay to develop character relations but when they become frequent it just becomes filler.

I cant imagine Hasbro ever pushing farther than 110 mins due to it being a "flash" animated movie for kids. I have a hard time thinking they are even going to be utilizing all that time for story telling and assume they are going to be doing a lot of screwing around in locations for padded run time. At least those are my impressions by why the EqG movies were. They could have been lengthened but I figure they wouldnt know what to do with that extra time.

In general my preference has always been between 90 and 120 mins. Anything longer and it BETTER hold my attention all throughout the film as i've seen with other long films. Slower sections are okay to develop character relations but when they become frequent it just becomes filler.

It's not animated in Flash.