Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Tempest Shadow Fan Club

PoisonClaw

14 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

Some people compare Tempest's backstory to Starlight's.

Really?!

Tempest's backstory is 10000x better thank Starlight's. The only thing that they had in common is that their friends ditched them, but you could even argue that Sunburst didn't ditch Starlight; he got pulled away by his family.

Anyway,  I've seen the movie and Tempest is awesome- She had the best villain song I've ever seen, not just including mlp. And her design is awesome!!!!

Spoiler

But I hope we're not expected to call her Fizzlepop Berrytwist now!

For me; Tempest stole the show. SHE was the biggest highlight of the entire film. There was just a way with how she carried herself, kept command, and everything that just oozed badass. Potential top five pony!

tempest_by_paperdrop-dbpx2u0.png

Source: https://paperdrop.deviantart.com/art/Tempest-708661656

• Brohoof 6

8 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

For me; Tempest stole the show. SHE was the biggest highlight of the entire film. There was just a way with how she carried herself, kept command, and everything that just oozed badass. Potential top five pony!

A few weeks ago, I picked this as her theme song:

:lol:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, PathfinderCS said:

I agree that Tempest is the strongest of the celebrity characters in the film. I wonder if she'll make up with her former friends, as her novel made it clear that, while they've seen her less and less, Tempest IS the one who ended up abandoning them (No, seriously, not many would stick around someone who became a walking military-grade weapon)

• Brohoof 4

Arguably the best of the new characters of the Movie

Spoiler

Boy, I can't help but feeling very very sorry for her. First got brutally abandoned in the time of need by her best friends and then she got tricked by a tiramn villain.... good thing Twilight was there to help her.

• Brohoof 2

Tempest's portrayal was everything I imagined and more! Emily Blunt deserves an award for her performance. 

Also, that look she gave Twilight at the end... the shipfics write themselves.

templight_smoochy_by_nadairead-dbqkun2.p

tempest_shadow_by_draikinator-dbq9c3l.pntempest_shadow_by_flairnightz-dbqi9s2.jp

• Brohoof 4