Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Tempest Shadow Fan Club

PoisonClaw

Tempest/Twilight is truest legit!

i_can_see_a_rainbow_by_piepon-dbr2quf.pn

Source: https://piepon.deviantart.com/art/I-Can-See-a-Rainbow-710605671

On 10/20/2017 at 3:13 PM, The Cerberus said:

I have been listening this cover of her song for a while, so why not share it here.

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!! <3

• Brohoof 4

On 10/20/2017 at 1:44 AM, [[-VeNoM-]] said:

TS_TS2.png.21c71927e4d2e0227307112cb78f8764.png

I love that shot. It was very horse-like and natural. And it was so sweet the way Twilight clung to her in a protective way, and Tempest still retains that look of independence and poise. I really like how even after she was converted to good in the very last scene, she still held an air of confidence and dignity. Her character changed without losing her identity.

• Brohoof 6

This one is a real deal, me looking out over my land, :)Looks like something is missing her, or is it just the sun ?

tempest_shadow_by_grethzky-db0kwkt.thumb.png.195dc4ee37420e7bb8a602e5451dcc1d.png

This is the first 3D version (3D model) I found so far, very good.

here is the link too if you want her as a wallpaper :

https://calliegreen.deviantart.com/art/Tempest-Shadow-SFM-1080p-709575304

Tempest Shadow - [SFM 1080p]

Edited by MistyMuffins
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Even though Tempest Shadow is supposed to be a "baddie"

she's so awesome it makes it difficult for me to dislike anything she does. :please:

Agreed! Ever since I saw her the first time in advertisements and announcements, I was curious about her. And also, I like her design and all including that broken horn of hers and that mohawk manestyle of hers too. :love:

22814015_2017566358460744_6873491601688225699_n.png.4d05d0e09cd45052beb291d71f683476.png

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, [[-VeNoM-]] said:

And also, I like her design and all including that broken horn of hers and that mohawk manestyle of hers too. :love:

Those are two things that make Tempest Shadow different from everypony & they make her even more awesome, IMO! :D

cute_tempest_shadow_by_nightmarelight243

Cute Tempest Shadowby NightmareLight243

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

she's so awesome it makes it difficult for me to dislike anything she does. 

I also agree, and one thing that's not mentioned is her backstory, sure people say it's Starlight 2.0, but in my opinion, Tempest makes more sense.

Think about it, she lost her horn and her friends abandoned her. What would be real life equivalent? Loosing part of your every finger, if not whole fingers, and all your friends just leave you because you can't do same things as them.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

I also agree, and one thing that's not mentioned is her backstory, sure people say it's Starlight 2.0, but in my opinion, Tempest makes more sense.

Think about it, she lost her horn and her friends abandoned her. What would be real life equivalent? Loosing part of your every finger, if not whole fingers, and all your friends just leave you because you can't do same things as them.

That's true! :o

I'm glad Tempest Shadow is happier now because, she has new, better friends who care about her.

happy_tempest_by_meowmavi-dbqun7a.png

happy Tempestby MeowMavi

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4