Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning (Planning and Searching) Canterlot Nights (Open/Group Anthro/Feral SoL)

Sphinx-Ara

sig-4812118.sig-4812118.sig-4812118.sig-

The Story:

Lady 'Mistress' Night Dancer has opened the newest and hottest night club in the central part of Canterlot City and any and all are invited to attend the Grand Opening!

The Setting:

Canterlot Nights is the biggest and hottest new night club to have opened and boasts multiple rooms for ponies of all manners of tastes! 

Your OC is invited to attend the grand opening featuring DJs and bands such as:

- Vinyl Scratch

- Neon Lights

- Cruxshadows

- Third Realm

- And One

- KMFDM

- Combichrist

And more!

This is also a Slice of Life Roleplay, so there will be room for romances if any is wanted, but it would be best to raise/tell everyone playing if you and another player are going to enter into romance situations in the OOC.

Rules:

Ther rules here are going to be pretty obvious but I feel I should still state them:

1. First and foremost, the most obvious, is to keep the RP to the forum rules and keep it PG  13+ (which is still pretty easy to do)

2. Keeping ot the PG 13 + rule, swearing and violence is allowed but should and in this rp, must be kept to a minimum (violence especially)

3. No Gary Stu/Mary Sue OCs

4. Alicorns are allowed, but they must have restrictions/limitations

5. Other races (such as Diamond Dogs, Dragons, Gryphons etc) are also welcome

6. As the Roleplay Master, what I say goes, but please feel free to make suggestions and raise questions, chances are i will put them into consideration

7. Have fun!

1. Lady 'Mistress' Night Dancer (Played by me)

2. Bouncers (open)

Indicus (played by @@Shadow Dancer)

3.  Vinyl Scratch (played by @@VinylWubs)

4. Neon Lights (played by @@Dynamo Pad)

5. Bartenders: (open)

Serendipity (played by @@Pripyat Pony)

6. shadow Star (played by @@Pripyat Pony)

7. Transmutation (played by @)

8. Divine Heart (played by @@Divine_Heart)

9. Crystal Clear (played by @@Raven Rawne)

10. Lilith Alexandra (played by me)

11. Satin Wing (played by @@Lil' Lovebug)

The way the invitations will be sent out, is once I have the 6 OCs signed up, I will select three at random to receive the invitation, and the others won't, they'll have to pay the $20 entry fee.

DJs, bands, employees and VIPs of course won't have to pay.

Meet Lady 'Mistress' Night Dancer

Seeing as it's been two hours since I posted this (like really, I posted it at like 8:24pm and it is now 10:24 pm at the time of posting) I am bumping this to see if anyone is interested...

• Brohoof 2

I would like to join this. 

My OC is a changeling king, well a former one at that. He has the same color scheme as Chrysalis. Sadly I don't have a reference to show you. Hes not like chrysalis, he is rather mellow and quiet. 

• Brohoof 1

sig-4812118.sig-4812118.sig-4812118.sig-

The Story:

Lady 'Mistress' Night Dancer has opened the newest and hottest night club in the central part of Canterlot City and any and all are invited to attend the Grand Opening!

The Setting:

Canterlot Nights is the biggest and hottest new night club to have opened and boasts multiple rooms for ponies of all manners of tastes! 

Your OC is invited to attend the grand opening featuring DJs and bands such as:

- Vinyl Scratch

- Neon Lights

- Cruxshadows

- Third Realm

- And One

- KMFDM

- Combichrist

And more!

This is also a Slice of Life Roleplay, so there will be room for romances if any is wanted, but it would be best to raise/tell everyone playing if you and another player are going to enter into romance situations in the OOC.

Rules:

Ther rules here are going to be pretty obvious but I feel I should still state them:

1. First and foremost, the most obvious, is to keep the RP to the forum rules and keep it PG  13+ (which is still pretty easy to do)

2. Keeping ot the PG 13 + rule, swearing and violence is allowed but should and in this rp, must be kept to a minimum (violence especially)

3. No Gary Stu/Mary Sue OCs

4. Alicorns are allowed, but they must have restrictions/limitations

5. Other races (such as Diamond Dogs, Dragons, Gryphons etc) are also welcome

6. As the Roleplay Master, what I say goes, but please feel free to make suggestions and raise questions, chances are i will put them into consideration

7. Have fun!

1. Lady 'Mistress' Night Dancer (Played by me)

2. Bouncers (open)

Indicus (played by @@Shadow Dancer)

3.  Vinyl Scratch (Open, played by me if no takers)

4. Neon Lights (played by @@Dynamo Pad)

5. Bartenders: (open)

Serendipity (played by @@Pripyat Pony)

6. shadow Star (played by @@Pripyat Pony)

7. Open

8. Open

9. Open

10. Open

11. Open

The way the invitations will be sent out, is once I have the 6 OCs signed up, I will select three at random to receive the invitation, and the others won't, they'll have to pay the $20 entry fee.

DJs, bands, employees and VIPs of course won't have to pay.

Meet Lady 'Mistress' Night Dancer

Seeing as it's been two hours since I posted this (like really, I posted it at like 8:24pm and it is now 10:24 pm at the time of posting) I am bumping this to see if anyone is interested...

Ooooooooooo!!! I'll do Vinyl Scratch if that pleases you! : D

• Brohoof 1

@@Divine_Heart,

Alright, but will she be a customer or employee (bouncer, bar staff, dj, etc)? 

Still looking for more people,we still need at least one or two more bouncers, at least another one or two bar staff and a few more customers

@@Divine_Heart,

Okies, you've been added to the list.

We just need at least three more customers, another bar staff and another bouncer 

If anyone else is interested, then please say so, otherwise I'll organize with the others already interested to play as more than one or two characters

@,

I guess I could use some SOL RP.

Cryssi could be a clueless customer who bought the ticket out of curiosity at how modern ponies spend their evenings. She's still trying to figure out the age she suddenly found herself in... She's temporarily in Canterlot, working on a big project.

@,

Sweet, edited and I've added a nonpony oc of mine to the list so now we just need at least one more customer.

If anyone wants to play as barstaff or a bouncer as well, let me know 

@@Lil' Lovebug

Has taken the 6th customer spot :) So we should be able to start soon. Just waiting for maybe one more bouncer and one more bar staff member

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...