Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Who Are your favorite Youtubers?

StormBlaze

So Curious, does anyone else look at Youtubers like they do their fave celebs? Is there any channel or Youtuber you're obsessed with or just love their content or personalities?

My personal fave at present are the Game Grumps and Ninja Sex Party. Mostly for Danny Sexbang, I swear he has become my youtube crush. He has the most amazing personality and voice! I'm always attracted to musical men. I'd just love to just hang out with him and talk crap. He's the perfect guy to do that with.  

Im not a hardcore obsessive fan like many other GG fans, I tend to only watch the ones with Danny invloved. I dont find Ross funny, Suzie annoys the crap out of me, Arin is just OTT and too much on his own or when he's not with Dan, Brian is pretty funny, but sometimes too uncomfortable for my tastes lol I prefered it when he was a mute ninja. And Barry, Barry is the sweetie of the gang ^^ I was so happy when he was given the chance to join the gaming. 

Jon was ok, but kidna too loud at times, of course theres more classic moments with him and Arin, but I really do prefer Danny. 

I also really enjoy JackSepticEye, BigCatDerek, Ashens, SMPFilms/Dudelikehella/LiveEachDay, BraveWilderness and SeaNanners.

I can't stand Pewdiepie, so sorry to any Felix fans, and I do like Markiplier, but have found that I've been watching less and less of his videos these days, kinda switched over to Jack. 

....i notice my YT choice is towards the Gamers more. I also love watching the Youtubers React stuff. Cory Williams is the only vlogger I watch these days. I've been tuned into his videos since 2007/8. 

• Brohoof 2

Hmm well I like: JonTron, Caddicarus, Brutal Moose, PBG, ProJared, GameSack, AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, Phaelus, Ashens, IHE, Drunken Peasants, Bible Reloaded, Sargon of Akhod, Starbrethren, Scorpionick, ScammersRevolt, StopTechSupportScammers, ITAdvocate, Lewis's Tech, mr. Delphi and Each and Everything.

• Brohoof 2

My favorites are as follows: ProJared, Jeremy Jahns, Storpey, Game Sack, TheSw1tcher, ToxicEternity, and Tsuko G.

There are so many other YouTubers that I would have put on this list before but they have since gone downhill rapidly, like AngryJoe and Pinkstylist. I don't understand why some YouTubers just stop caring.

• Brohoof 2

I watch Mues Productions pretty regularly. It's a guy named Marc Mues and his two friends who do random videos about wrestling, song/album reviews, other music-related topics, and a series where they riff on old commercials from the 90's and 80's. The humor is kinda mature and some may not get, so I only recommend if you're up to it.

I also watch some Channel Awesome stuff at times (Todd in the Shadows, and sometimes some old Nostalgia Critic).

• Brohoof 1

I love quite a few, most of them are gaming channels though.

My favorites:

Gaming: Game Grumps, Jon Tron, PBG, Brutal Moose, Caddicarus, The Game Theory, Space Hamster

Music: Ninja Sex Party, Todd in the Shadows, ERB

MLP: MLP Silver Quill, Antony C, FiMFlamFilosophy

Others: Ownage Pranks, The Film Theory, Nostalgia Critic (Channel Awesome), TomSka, GradeAUnderA, IHE, Good Mythical Morning

• Brohoof 2

My favourites include: SMG4, Filthy Frank, IdubbbzTV, Jontron, Talking Kitty Cat and The Living Tombstone.

Cannot STAND Game Theory. His videos are really poorly researched. I also hate Watchmojo and Shane Dawson. Pewdiepie also gets on my nerves.

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 1

SSohPKC 

Stoned Gremiln Production

Cinemassacre 

GradeAUnderA

Classic Game Room 

The Amazing Atheist

Drunken Peasants 

Bearing 

Sargon Of Akkad 

Blaire White 

Kay Plays 

Julie Borowski 

Warcorpse666

Babara4U2C

Ashens 

Geekvolution 

Lauren Southern 

Vsauce 

AbitofBrit 

Some Black Guy

Black Nerd Comedy

Mike Jeavons 

Edited by Phill
  • Brohoof 1

oooh a Top5s watcher!!! hiiii me too.

I noticed top15 is he any good? i keep getting his vids rerecorded by YT because of Top5s, but isnt it the same stuff?

Yeah, top15s are pretty good :) They have about three or four different narrators. "Chills" is one of the narrators and has his own channel. A lot of people seem to hate Chills' voice but I quite like him. 

• Brohoof 2

My favorite Youubers are: 

- Chuggaaconroy

- TheRunawayGuys

- Versus

- TeamFourStar

- MLP-Silver-Quill 

- Game Grumps

- ShikasClouds

- Scribbler Productions

- DaWillstinator/Thespio

- DRWolf001

- WatchPony.com

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I love to watch speedpaints from Hyanna Natsu, cohzkie, and Yamio. They are incredibly talented artists and I enjoy learning new techniques from their work! :) 

• Brohoof 1

I like wayyyy too many youtubers. Naming them all would take far too long, so I'll just shorten it to 3.

First off, kaptainkristain. This channel is sort of new (joined March 11 of last year), but holy crap, these videos are great.

He makes videos about all sorts of stuff, like animation, comics, video games, musicians, etc.

Even if you have no nostalgia for what he's talking about, the quality of the video and the narration just get you so interested. It's an amazing channel.

Next we have RebelTaxi.

This channel is animation focused. The titles are kind of clickbaity, but his videos still have some pretty interesting trivia about lots of shows. He also does reviews, which I also like. If you like cartoons, you'll like RebelTaxi.

Last, but certainly not least, exurb1a.

exurb1a makes videos about a wide range of things, but they all have one thing in common: they are genuinely insightful and hilariously witty at the same time. Watch his vids, you won't regret it.

• Brohoof 1