- CGP Grey

- Philip DeFranco

- Styxhexenhammer666

- Academy of Ideas

- Black Pigeon Speaks

- Charisma on Command

- I Hate Everything 

MLP Channels

- Manchild Inc. (formerly Drowning in Horseshoes)

- ACRaceBest

- Silver Quill

- Tommy Oliver

- Black Gryph0n

- Mad Munchkin

- CellSpex (only for the Brony Analyst React)

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

TheRunawayGuys, SomecallmeJohnny, SilvaGunner, Scott the Woz, Cybershell, SethEverman and Gaming Historian.

• Brohoof 1

TheSpiffingBrit certainly earns the high spot, one of very few YouTubers, who's commentaries aren't loaded with vulgarity and even his dark humor is so spot on that I can't help myself, but enjoy his videos, even ones of games I haven't played myself.

Mumbo Jumbo for some fun redstone videos for Minecraft, generally I avoid Minecraft YouTubers as clearly I am not their target audience most of the time, but he is one of few exceptions. 

Daniel Greene for quality fantasy/sci-fi books content - reviews, news etc. If anyone is reader and enjoys those genres his videos are a must watch. 

Polish YouTuber Gargamel for giving a nice, brutal trashing to all the worst aspects of the platform and internet in general. Sometimes bitter commentary is a must, because some people around there forgot that they are not masters of the universe. 

Another polish channel, TVGry just for some random gaming related videos that I play as "background noise" or to just relax a bit. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Scott The Woz, Spawn Wave, NateTheHate, Quinton Reviews, RebelTaxi, ReviewTechUSA, JobbyTheHong, Diamondbolt, Maximillian Dood, and most recently SomeOrdinaryGamers(this one in particular has been filling a void AlphaOmegaSin left after he stopped making videos)

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

If I haven’t mentioned TwinTails77 (alternatively MilesPrower77 since she has two channels), she is definitely one of my favorites because I enjoyed her edgy PMVs when I was younger and I love her “Outrim” series she is currently working on. Her work and personal stories inspired a lot of my own writing as well.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like MXR Plays, they're cute couple reacting to reddit/facebook memes and occasionally do vlogs and other video formats (plus they upload every day). They're the only youtubers I watch regularly, honestly, everything else depends on recommendations

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, The Hawks Simp said:

yeah, mattkc is great

I am so amazed how he can be so into the things I am, and also make such good videos. I wish I could do videos and be funny like he is :worry: (I don't wanna be a YouTuber, it is too stressful)

(edited)

Sammit definitely is one of my favorite youtubers, he pretty much documents the Japanese car culture and competes in drifting while building his collection of cars that he owns living in Japan.

Oxhorn is great also for many of his ambitious videos on games that he plays. 

Westen Champlin is just great of a personality overall, redneck doing redneck things we all love it. 

Noriyaro does also great videos of Japanese car culture and drifting. 

James Hoffmann for his inspiring coffee videos.

I could go on and on. So many good youtubers.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love German in Venice. He does give really good insight into the Venice Beach/Hollywood/Beverly Hills/Los Angeles parts of California without seeming vain or show-offy.  He also does really good interviews and gives good information on the homeless population there as well.  Plus, he's pretty funny.  ^_^

Edited by Dita_B
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Just going down my subscribed list,

Northernlion

Rhett and Link

Saberspark

Neil Cicirega

Historia Civilis

Jerma

DaThings/Ellie Spectacular

Thought Slime

and others, but those are the top ones.

Edited by Magpie
  • Brohoof 1

First I was questioning Bismuth's videos due to his voice.... But the information he is able to include in his videos, and the attention to details, is way worth watching all his videos!

Bismuth

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some of my favorite Youtubers are:

• Disney Dan (Disney Youtuber)
  • Discupcake (Disney Youtuber)
  • Offhand Disney (Disney Youtuber)
  • Coffeehouse Crime (True Crime Youtuber)
  • Kendall Rae (True Crime Youtuber)
  • Brohoof 1