Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

About Profile View count

Kenshiro
Go to solution Solved by Yellow Diamond,

First of all i would like to thank everyone who read this post. Dear staff members. I have been struggling about a technical problem. There is no increment about my profile view count and it has stucked at 13571 for two months and it could be around 14000 maybe more until now. I dont know the reason and i want this problem to be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you..

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 2

@@Rarity the Supreme,@,

Thank you both for supporting me my dear friends. If anyone who has the same problem should write to this section. I am sure they are lots of ponies who has the same problem and probably they haven't noticed it yet  :blush: 

• Brohoof 1

Several of the profile statistics stop incrementing when automated tasks cease to function properly. This has happened a few times in the past, notably with the post count which was 'stuck' for a few months once.

If you don't get a reply here, I would recommend opening a support ticket, our better yet, a PM to the Canterlot Staff and an Admin to let them know about this thread. Support tickets occasionally don't get through if one server isn't working.

The issue may be simple to find and resolve, but it helps to poke a staffer to let tech know just in case something got overlooked.

• Brohoof 3

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're aware of the issue and our tech ponies are looking into it. I can't rightly say when this problem will be fixed, but hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later.

• Brohoof 5