- The World God Only Knows
- Omamori Himari
- Gurren Lagann

Finished

- Another
- Angel Beats!
- Date A Live
- Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2
- Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
- Hataraku Maou-sama!
- Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.
- To Love-Ru
- Motto To Love-Ru
- Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai
- Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai NEXT
- Clannad
- Clannad After Story
- Toradora!
- Seitokai Yakuindomo
- MM!
- To Love-Ru Darkness
- Sword art online
- Seitokai Yakuindomo
- Ixion Saga DT
- Senran Kagura
- High School of The Dead 
- Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
- Highschool DxD

So I've been making attempts at keeping up with some of the more recent ones, particularly Free! and Monogatari second season. I also have intentions on catching up with JJBA (JoJo's Bizzare adventure) because I've effectively given up trying to catch up with the manga considering how horrendously long it is. Are there any other more recent ones which come recommended?

Darker Than Black is one of my favorite anime. I gotta get around to the second season still though. What'd you think of it? Hei is like...the most badass main character ever. :lol:

It was defiantly one of the better animes I have watched. 

He is such an awesome character and can go from looking cooled and heartless to happy and colorful with a flick of the wrist. He also has some of the best emotionless facial expressions in an anime series.

And that intro song, just OMG it's so epic!

• Brohoof 1

It was defiantly one of the better animes I have watched. 

He is such an awesome character and can go from looking cooled and heartless to happy and colorful with a flick of the wrist. He also has some of the best emotionless facial expressions in an anime series.

And that intro song, just OMG it's so epic!

Both Howling (first half of season 1) and Hero Without A Name (Second half) are definitely amazing songs and they rank as two of my top anime openings ever.

Both Howling (first half of season 1) and Hero Without A Name (Second half) are definitely amazing songs and they rank as two of my top anime openings ever.

This made me think of some of my old favorites, I love the first (Inner universe) and second (Rise) openings for Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. While I am not a fan of the CGI opening of the first opening, I LOVE the music. Here's the openings for those who have not seen GITS (If you haven't I highly recommend it).

Opening 1:

Opening2:

Some of my favorite newer openings, and their songs are from Watamote, Puella Magi: Madoka Magica, Attack on Titan. I just love the music sooooooooooooo much. Just the music gets me pumped for the next episode. I can't seem to fit the rest of the openings in this post, so if you are one of the people who has not seen them yet, I'd give them a try! ;).

I've recently watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica it was really, interesting,  :wub:  I loved it. Any confirmations for S2? I'm not sure yet. Has Rozen Maiden's third season come out yet? I really enjoyed watching the first two  :D .

• Brohoof 1

I've recently watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica it was really, interesting,  :wub:  I loved it. Any confirmations for S2? I'm not sure yet. Has Rozen Maiden's third season come out yet? I really enjoyed watching the first two  :D .

You have NO IDEA how badly I was waiting for the new Rozen Maiden. Here you go, the link to where you can watch it! http://www.crunchyroll.ca/rozen-maiden-zurckspulen

There are other sites you can use, but I like crunchyroll :).

You have NO IDEA how badly I was waiting for the new Rozen Maiden. Here you go, the link to where you can watch it! http://www.crunchyroll.ca/rozen-maiden-zurckspulen

There are other sites you can use, but I like crunchyroll :).

Yay it's out  :D   . Can't wait to get started! Must report to my other Rozen Maiden lover friend!  :wub:  :wub:  Thnaks so much! I also use crunchyroll, but I also use others.

• Brohoof 1

The first episode of Rozen Maiden almost gave me whiplash. It was like them whole previous series crammed into an episode. I've been busy with other stuff so I haven't watched more yet.

Well it actually follows the story from the manga, and not from where it left off in the actual Anime adaptation. So the first episode is a re-cap of what happened from then to now briefly from the manga volumes. That is why you see...some different things happen to the dolls in the first episode.

I just finished doing a marathon of the Eden of the East anime and it's 2 movies. I got to say, I actually really enjoyed it. It reminded me of Death Note and Code Geass a lot.

I want to be honest, I didn't like what I watched, and I eventually gave up.

Maybe it's because I hardly understood it because it was extremely confusing.

Hm. I might try to rewatch it again. I think I'll understand it a bit more.

There's a third movie set to be released this winter in North America (in theaters, with English subs). Though by then, it may be up on the internet with the proper English subs.

After that, I heard they were producing a season two.

Let's see my favorite animes are thus far:

-Cyborg 009

-Cowboy Bebop

-Trigun

-Soul Eater

-Pokemon

-Big 0

-Darker Than Black

-Summer Wars

-Blue Exorcist

-Fullmetal Alchemist

-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

-Gundam Wing

-Tenchi Muyo

-FLCL

-Gurren Lagann

...and the list could go on. xD;

There's a third movie set to be released this winter in North America (in theaters, with English subs). Though by then, it may be up on the internet with the proper English subs.

After that, I heard they were producing a season two.

Which means, is the third movie out?! I still need to watch the first too...  :P  I haven't gone around to watching them yet.

:D  I can't wait for season 2! I wonder if it's going to, like, ruin it or make it better. I think that they have outdoned themselves with the first TWELVE episodes, and I can't wait for more!  :wub:  :D

Which means, is the third movie out?! I still need to watch the first too...  :P  I haven't gone around to watching them yet.

:D  I can't wait for season 2! I wonder if it's going to, like, ruin it or make it better. I think that they have outdoned themselves with the first TWELVE episodes, and I can't wait for more!  :wub:  :D

The first two movies for Madoka Magica are just recaps of the anime with slight better visuals. I'd recommend watching the anime before watching the third movie - more heartfelt that way.

• Brohoof 1

The first two movies for Madoka Magica are just recaps of the anime with slight better visuals. I'd recommend watching the anime before watching the third movie - more heartfelt that way.

Hm... Ok!  :D

So, you recommend re-watching the anime before the 3 movie?  :)  I'll find the movie and spend the rest of ym day re-watching  :lol:  Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

So I got a random hankering to watch Dragon Ball thanks to some Youtube videos so I'm starting from the beginning and gonna make my way through DB all the way to GT. I've seen a good number of episodes throughout the series but I've probably not seen more than a tenth of it overall.

I've seen the first 40 episodes of DB and maybe a few random ones after that, I've seen bits and pieces of the Freiza story arc, a bunch of the Cell arc, most of the Buu arc and a few random episodes of early GT and the last 20 or so episodes of the series with Omega Shenron.

I've also seen a few of the movies like Lord Slug, Cooler's Revenge and that one with the giant baby that was ruining the cosmos where all the people from hell escape and the Z-fighters have to fight them all over again. (I remember a part where Freiza got his ass kicked by adult Gohan. It was hilarious to see him so easily overpowered, actually. lmao)

Edited by Discordian

• 3 weeks later...