Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Anime Discussion Thread

Goodra

I highly recommend the movie Wolf Children. It's the cutest anime I have ever seen with a very bittersweet end. ^^ Fantastic character development with a super trooper mom.

tumblr_mm31m8bTet1r32an8o1_500.gif

tumblr_mlmub5kSbF1qbvovho2_500.gif

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

Little Busters isn't as good. I watched the majority of the first season, but just couldn't hold on to it. I think it had one or two things going for it, but far too much against it in comparison.

I think I'll give it a shot anyways. Maybe it won't compare to Clannad or Key's other works, but it still might just stand on it's own as a good anime for me.

I have too long of an anime list... Anime stop making awesome shows for like a year so I can catch up! Currently I am watching about 7 shows alternateing between shows each episode.

• Brohoof 1

I have too long of an anime list... Anime stop making awesome shows for like a year so I can catch up! Currently I am watching about 7 shows alternateing between shows each episode.

There's so much anime that I need to watch. I've only seen a handful so far.

There's so much anime that I need to watch. I've only seen a handful so far.

My anime list completed/watched/watch later is about 170 animes long... Out of that I've completes about 60... If you ever need a recommendation I could give you one out of any genre.
  • Brohoof 1

My anime list completed/watched/watch later is about 170 animes long... Out of that I've completes about 60... If you ever need a recommendation I could give you one out of any genre.

Thanks, but I've already started watching Kanon (2006). :) In fact, I'll probably be watching all of Key's material before I move on to any other anime.

Thanks, but I've already started watching Kanon (2006). :) In fact, I'll probably be watching all of Key's material before I move on to any other anime.

WATCH CLANNAD!!!!!!! CLANNAD is my all time favorite anime and it's made by Key. Step one to watching Clannad laugh, step two sob uncontrollably, repeat for two seasons.
  • Brohoof 1

WATCH CLANNAD!!!!!!! CLANNAD is my all time favorite anime and it's made by Key. Step one to watching Clannad laugh, step two sob uncontrollably, repeat for two seasons.

Dude...

I already did  :(

Clannad is my favorite anime atm too. Even listening to the OST makes me emotional. THESE FEELS MAN

Dude...

I already did :(

Clannad is my favorite anime atm too. Even listening to the OST makes me emotional. THESE FEELS MAN

The Place Where Wishes Come True II can make me break down crying within the first 4 notes.

Brb sobbing into table, oh feel so many feels.

Uvhgfhhjbddgjbfghbbjhdawrfvjk *dead*

Edited by Ami Mizuno
  • Brohoof 1

The Place Where Wishes Come True II can make me break down crying within the first 4 notes.

OMG

When that started playing during a certain scene, I immediately teared up.

It was when Ushio and Tomoya were in the field, looking for her toy. The exact moment where it happened was, was when she said "First thing from Daddy". Right at that moment, those feels just hit me like a ton of bricks. It was just... AHHHHHH. So emotional :(

• Brohoof 1

OMG

When that started playing during a certain scene, I immediately teared up.

It was when Ushio and Tomoya were in the field, looking for her toy. The exact moment where it happened was, was when she said "First thing from Daddy". Right at that moment, those feels just hit me like a ton of bricks. It was just... AHHHHHH. So emotional :(

You can cry in the bathroom... And in daddy's arms. I'm glad class got out because I'm choking up just remembering.

I am listening to the CLANNAD OST on my iPod now. Best $60 I've ever spent.

• Brohoof 1

You can cry in the bathroom... And in daddy's arms. I'm glad class got out because I'm choking up just remembering.

When the music rises at 0:53, it just made me tear up even more. Funny thing is after that scene was done, I thought it was all over.

BUT NOPE

When they're on the train, and he starts remembering Nagisa... OMG *sobs*

When the music rises at 0:53, it just made me tear up even more. Funny thing is after that scene was done, I thought it was all over.

BUT NOPE

When they're on the train, and he starts remembering Nagisa... OMG *sobs*

That's the way mama was... Then mama... Nagisa, *tears* NAGISA! *man sobbing*

That's the way mama was... Then mama... Nagisa, *tears* NAGISA! *man sobbing*

YES YES YES

God, that was probably the most emotional scene in the entire anime for me.

YES YES YES

God, that was probably the most emotional scene in the entire anime for me.

I'm listening to Small Palms now. Im dying! Oooooooh Jeebus I am a wreck. Oh and I just started thinking about the most emotional scenes for me. Yoshino's story about the singer, Yui's older brother, Kotomi's briefcase... Help I need happy! *thinks about Fuko being cute* *rembers her final episode* *cries*
  • Brohoof 1

I'm listening to Small Palms now. Im dying! Oooooooh Jeebus I am a wreck. Oh and I just started thinking about the most emotional scenes for me. Yoshino's story about the singer, Yui's older brother, Kotomi's briefcase... Help I need happy! *thinks about Fuko being cute* *rembers her final episode* *cries*

I also loved Misae's arc as well. Again some really funny and entertaining ad funny moments, coupled with some really sad ones. If fact, I honestly liked all the arcs. Despite how depressing this anime is sometimes, it's also really endearing and hopeful.

I also loved Misae's arc as well. Again some really funny and entertaining ad funny moments, coupled with some really sad ones. If fact, I honestly liked all the arcs. Despite how depressing this anime is sometimes, it's also really endearing and hopeful.

I just got to the point of graduation and I have a girlfriend and we are planing on getting married so this anime is really hitting home now more than ever because I'm experiencing how much life changes outside of school and how little you see your friends just like Tomoya did.
  • Brohoof 1

I just got to the point of graduation and I have a girlfriend and we are planing on getting married so this anime is really hitting home now more than ever because I'm experiencing how much life changes outside of school and how little you see your friends just like Tomoya did.

Admittedly, I didn't really know that many people in high school. But I do relate when it comes to being in love wanting to start a life with someone <3 But yeah, this anime, is very relatable, which is definitely part of what makes it such an emotional ride.

omg I'm actually talking to someone about my favurite animu yay C:

Admittedly, I didn't really know that many people in high school. But I do relate when it comes to being in love wanting to start a life with someone <3 But yeah, this anime, is very relatable, which is definitely part of what makes it such an emotional ride.

omg I'm actually talking to someone about my favurite animu yay C:

I actually relate to this show so much it is scary. Well I don't have abusive parents but I really feel like every character is a real person compared to just some big titted girl or some bad ass guy. Everyone in the show has moments of weakness and they all handle it realistically and in character.

Clannad fans are far and few buddy, when you find one latch on and don't let go. Oh and just saying Clannad has been my favorite anime for 5 years... Nothing has come close to replacing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH9Y9SPZYTI

This AMV should be shown to all newcomers to anime.

The amount of easter eggs in it are mind blowing.

Edited by Ami Mizuno

I actually relate to this show so much it is scary. Well I don't have abusive parents but I really feel like every character is a real person compared to just some big titted girl or some bad ass guy. Everyone in the show has moments of weakness and they all handle it realistically and in character.

Clannad fans are far and few buddy, when you find one latch on and don't let go. Oh and just saying Clannad has been my favorite anime for 5 years... Nothing has come close to replacing it.

Yeah, I respect how Clannad has no fanservice in that sense. It keeps thing at a very "pure" level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH9Y9SPZYTI

This AMV should be shown to all newcomers to anime.

The amount of easter eggs in it are mind blowing.

LOL I only recognized Clannad, Madoka Magica, Oreimo, K-On!, Pokemon, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z and Full Metal Alchemist.

I IS A NOOB I KNOW

Finished Aldnoah.Zero (that ending though ... I don't even know what to say, but I hear there's gonna be a second season or something, so yay?) and Girls und Panzer about a week ago. They were both great IMO, 9.5/10. :squee:

Anyways, for my next pair I've decided to take two of the most popular anime around (as far as I'm aware); Shingeki no Gaben Kyojin (or Attack on Titan), and Sword Art Online. Honestly I wasn't expecting a whole lot, but so far I'm really enjoying them. Even stayed up way later than I should have last night just to watch more. :please: