Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Anime Discussion Thread

Goodra

Attack On Titan season 2 has been confirmed  :yay:

...for 2016  :okiedokielokie:

Long time to wait, but means a lot more of the manga will have happened, and possibly near finished if the mangaka is to be believed (Isayama has said he thinks he'll be finished it in about 5 years.)

• 2 weeks later...

I've only watched Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, and Black Butler.

My favorite of those is Attack on Titan by far.

I'm totally in love with everything about it!

Oh, and let's not forget about Levi.

Anyways, I'm a bit sad about the fact I gotta wait till 2016 for Season 2, but at least season 2 is confirmed.

Edited by Sassy Dashie

So I've been playing Aquapazza the last few weeks and I kind of want to see the anime that these characters are from. Plus there are games for most/all of these that the anime are based on but it's pretty likely they're only available in Japan.

The only anime I've seen from AquaPlus is Utawarerumono, which actually is in English so I'm hoping at least a couple of the others are as well.

If the others aren't in English I'll try to find them on Crunchyroll.

I've only watched Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, and Black Butler.

My favorite of those is Attack on Titan by far.

I'm totally in love with everything about it!

Oh, and let's not forget about Levi.

Anyways, I'm a bit sad about the fact I gotta wait till 2016 for Season 2, but at least season 2 is confirmed.

I really wanna watch AoT but I also kinda wanna wait til the anime is finished. That way, when I do get around to it, I can just watch it all the way through in one sitting xD

...Does anyone else here (besides me) watch anime for the fan service?

Fanservice wouldn't be so big if it weren't popular. I like to have fanservice in my anime purely because it creates characters that are designed better. If fanservice wasn't a part of it we'd get a lot more ugly/plain anime characters.

I'm not particularly a fan of some of the things they do to make the fanservice obvious though. I hate panty shots, for example. I don't want to see a woman's undergarments. It's disgusting.

...Does anyone else here (besides me) watch anime for the fan service?

Ecchi anime isn't my favorite genre, but I do enjoy it when I'm in the mood for it ^^ Have you seen Sora No Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property)?

I hate panty shots, for example. I don't want to see a woman's undergarments. It's disgusting.

Panty shots are the best \ o /

Heaven's Lost Property is probably one of my favorite anime ever. It's hilarious and rather than abusing the fanservice to get ratings it actually uses it as a cornerstone of it's comedy.

But I will forever be disgusted by anything related the lower regions of the human body. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Heaven's Lost Property is probably one of my favorite anime ever. It's hilarious and rather than abusing the fanservice to get ratings it actually uses it as a cornerstone of it's comedy.

That's what I love about it too. And I love how ridiculous and over-the-top the episodes are lol

• Brohoof 1

I really wanna watch AoT but I also kinda wanna wait til the anime is finished. That way, when I do get around to it, I can just watch it all the way through in one sitting xD

I see.  Maybe I should have done that...

I will say one thing though, the ending of the first season doesn't really end off at a big cliff hanger.  Witch I am thankful for. *sigh of relief*

I really wanna watch soul eater but I heard the ending was terrible..

I really like death note, hell girl, Ah My Godess, Kurozhitsuji, One piece and some other just cant think of them atm

I'm almost at the ending.  If it is terrible, I'm just going to rage mode.

• Brohoof 1

I will say one thing though, the ending of the first season doesn't really end off at a big cliff hanger.  Witch I am thankful for. *sigh of relief*

I wouldn't say the ending is terrible so much as it just doesn't feel like it should be the end of the whole anime. Like there could have been more. And there was in the manga but the anime just never continued from there.

Like D.Gray-man, Soul Eater has a problem with being too plain in spite of looking interesting. They play to lowest-common-denominator plot devices and character traits far too often.

Maybe I should just stick to reading the manga!

Mine too. XD

Ikaros is sexy, imo.

Today I watched the episode where Tomoki turns into a girl and gets into the bath with girls lol. I love how he just ends up losing control of himself and goes crazy XD

Edited by LatinoChurro

I wouldn't say the ending is terrible so much as it just doesn't feel like it should be the end of the whole anime. Like there could have been more. And there was in the manga but the anime just never continued from there.

Like D.Gray-man, Soul Eater has a problem with being too plain in spite of looking interesting. They play to lowest-common-denominator plot devices and character traits far too often.

Ah, I see.

Maybe I will just stick the manga, though knowing me I'll finish the Anime ether way.

Maybe I should just stick to reading the manga!

Yeah, maybe you should.  I'm going to pick up where I left off the Manga as soon as I have the chance.

• Brohoof 1

Ah, I see.

Maybe I will just stick the manga, though knowing me I'll finish the Anime ether way.

Yeah, maybe you should.  I'm going to pick up where I left off the Manga as soon as I have the chance.

I am not that far in the manga... I def need to read more of it.

• Brohoof 1