Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

papstheskelly

Hello!  My name is Papyton, you can call me Paps for short. I'm kind of new to the site, so if you are interested, I would suggest that you contact me via Skype or message me in my ask box on my Tumblr. 
I am currently in need of a few VAs, for an audio drama. The main cast is as listed:

• Twilight Sparkle: We will need at least a slightly decent impression of Twilight, but are open to slightly younger sounding voices. 
  • Time Turner- ALREADY CAST
  • Celestia: Again we need at least a slight resemblance in voice to the original Celestia's voice
  • Blueblood: Snobby male voice is really all we need, someone who sounds close to as old he is would work
  • Spike: We already have a few people who we are reviewing but feel free to contact me about it​​​​​​​​​

​​Now for the secondary characters we have quite a few who will reappear for multiple episodes:

• Pinkie Pie: its the same with any of the other charcters who exist in the mane six group, we need it to have the same vocal cadence, or something relatively close
  • Fluttershy: *see Pinkie Pie*
  • Rainbow Dash: A rough but feminite voice would work just fine
  • Mayor Mare: Mildly similar voice
  • Timber: a slightly tenor voice who can act arrogant and cocky
  • Bulk Biceps: If we could get someone with a really deep voice that would be awesome
  • Jellius: the stallion that is obsessed with jelly, we are open to any voice type
  • Guards 1&2: One male and one female would fit nicely, any kind of voice would be fine
  • Bartender: Relaxed male voice
  • Hostess: Preppy feminite voice
  • Ditzy: We already have someone who is also being reviewed, but if you would like to try out, make sure to contact me and I will see what I can do. 

Okay so that's about it for characters who are needed, if you've done voice acting before you'll recognize these rules for auditions and recording-
Always have a quiet space to record, if you can try to record in a small space without echoes or background noises such as a closet or a bathroom.

A good microphone can bring you far in the voice acting industry, if you are looking for a good microphone I would suggest the Blue Yeti, its around 40-60 dollars and has a great sound to it. 
Audacity is a blessing to all editors, its free to download and use, I would suggest having it when you audition!