Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I've just been...

caesar15

Well the general rule is, if it isn't a pony forum, you might not want to post anything about ponies there. Thats part of what turns people off from ponies is seeing it EVERYWHERE. And i am pretty certain we all know that that is not an hyperbole.

• 2 weeks later...

Well .... that's weird ...

Of course if i do it again i ll get permantley banned prob.

Breaking news, i made a thread on there bc its my birthday and I put a video of pinkie pies invitation telegram,heres what the head mod said

Sorry Caesar15, you are banned from using this forum!

While a birthday may be exciting for you, it does not justify that you have continued to post pony material outside the MLP thread despite several warnings, as such, you will have to sit out this seven day ban. i strongly advice that you both come back wi

This ban is set to expire June 02, 2012, 11:12:15 AM.

BANNED ON MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY

Of course if i do it again i ll get permantley banned prob.

Breaking news, i made a thread on there bc its my birthday and I put a video of pinkie pies invitation telegram,heres what the head mod said

Sorry Caesar15, you are banned from using this forum!

While a birthday may be exciting for you, it does not justify that you have continued to post pony material outside the MLP thread despite several warnings, as such, you will have to sit out this seven day ban. i strongly advice that you both come back wi

This ban is set to expire June 02, 2012, 11:12:15 AM.

BANNED ON MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY

Clearly the mods are self-righteous :P Why stay there? Take your time spending elsewhere, if they're going to be power-abusive jerks and ban you outright for the slightest little things.

Clearly the mods are self-righteous :P Why stay there? Take your time spending elsewhere, if they're going to be power-abusive jerks and ban you outright for the slightest little things.

I sorta announced i left after they shut down there RP boards, but i wanted to announce it was my birthday, and i was banned, i wont be going on there for a long time.

I sorta announced i left after they shut down there RP boards, but i wanted to announce it was my birthday, and i was banned, i wont be going on there for a long time.

I wouldn't go there ever again, but it's your choice ^-^ Glad you're going to leave the place be for a while, at any rate.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't go there ever again, but it's your choice ^-^ Glad you're going to leave the place be for a while, at any rate.

I guess i ll be on here, 20% more often.

Ok, i ve just been permantley banned, and i have no idea what I did, it said i posted pony content outside of the megathread, and the only time i rememebr doing this was in the "the control v game" which users paste whatever they have on there clipboard, number of people have pasted pony pcitures bc it was on there clipboard, i have done it before and recieved no warning, so i pasted another one and i think that caused me to be banned, permanatley, i dont get it, its bullshit in itself, i got banned from something which many others, including me, have done ebfore with no punishment, and now i recieve punishment.

• Brohoof 1