Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friends Forever #37

Miss

Very Underwhelming especially to the last few comics that featured Trixie

Why the heck is Rarity so freaking hostile and bitchy to Trixie, even after the Manehattan Mystery arc and S6 Finale(which was even mentioned)? Not even Rainbow Dash was that hostile in her comic with Trixie(and she didn't have MM and S6 afterwards!)

I mean, Manehattan Mystery had Rarity heavily interacting with Trixie for Christ's sake. I swear, Jeremy Whitley stopped giving a shit and is completely ignoring the comic's own freaking continuity!(Comic in question is a sequel to his own freaking FF with Rarity and Babs!)

Also Sapphire is a huge bitch in this one too for some reason. 

Also Rarity in the end suddenly says to give Trixie a chance which comes out of nowhere, especially since the entire time she spends it bitching at Trixie. Seriously it doesn't even do much with the pair. It's just Rarity bitching at Trixie for most of the comic until she suddenly decides to give her a chance

I shouldn't be bitching so much in favor of Trixie, I don't even like Trixie! But comic really screwed the pooch. Fuck this one

Edited by Whompy Whomperson

Very Underwhelming especially to the last few comics that featured Trixie

Why the heck is Rarity so freaking hostile and bitchy to Trixie, even after the Manehattan Mystery arc and S6 Finale(which was even mentioned)? Not even Rainbow Dash was that hostile in her comic with Trixie(and she didn't have MM and S6 afterwards!)

I mean, Manehattan Mystery had Rarity heavily interacting with Trixie for Christ's sake. I swear, Jeremy Whitley stopped giving a shit and is completely ignoring the comic's own freaking continuity!(Comic in question is a sequel to his own freaking FF with Rarity and Babs!)

Also Sapphire is a huge bitch in this one too for some reason. 

Also Rarity in the end suddenly says to give Trixie a chance which comes out of nowhere, especially since the entire time she spends it bitching at Trixie. Seriously it doesn't even do much with the pair. It's just Rarity bitching at Trixie for most of the comic until she suddenly decides to give her a chance

I shouldn't be bitching so much in favor of Trixie, I don't even like Trixie! But comic really screwed the pooch. Fuck this one

Totally agree with most of your points. Rarity was being a total asshole. TRIXIE FUCKING HELPED SAVE HER AND EQUESTRIA!!!!!

I pretty sure it was some type of exposition was necessary for this or something and that's why this huge Rarity tirade happened, but I do agree Jeremy was being pretty damn lazy if he could not find a better way to give exposition without ruining continuity and making Rarity look horrible.

I wouldn't say Sapphire was acting any different than we ever see her act. Not nice or mean just somewhere in between I guess. She was also pretty stressed out and is a business savvy pony so yea.

I wouldn't say it was suddenly. Rarity pays lots of attention to detail so I'm pretty sure the fact that the dress caught on fire because it was too long was a big shock to a fashion pone like Rarity. At least that's how I see it.

Also comic was way too short. Everything happens way too fast.

Only good things are some cute scenes and funny quotes.

I give them some benefit of the doubt given the state of panic everything was in.

This was not a good environment for working calmly and effectively.  

Even if you LOGICALLY know that Trixie is reformed, the emotional shock of suddenly working with her could still put you on the defensive.  

But that said, I STRUGGLED to read Sapphire in the Sapphire voice.  It just didn't feel sen-SAY-shun-al.

Where is the Sapphire that has confidence that others will rise to the crazy occasion?!  

While I liked the ending, it was pretty painful to experience the train wreck rehearsal.  

This was a below average issue for me.