Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's that? A stranger approaches..

Shadowtune

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: A quick Google search did the trick!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I don't know, I've always loved animation and happened across an episode on TV one day about 4 years ago. Loved the show ever since!

Hi everypony! Recent college grad here, with a degree in music education. Feeling a bit lonely so I thought it might be fun to join an MLP forum, since I've never done that before. I've been into these colorful small horses for quite some time, but never really sought out other fans.When I'm in a bad mood, I imagine that everyone around me is a pony and it immediately brightens my day! I imagine their cutie marks, their colors, and what kind of pony they might be. I guess I just have an active imagination, and it helps me be more pleasant to those that aren't quite so pleasant in the first place.

Anyway, glad I'm here. Can't wait to make some friends, and maybe even roleplay a bit! I shamelessly based my OC a lot off of myself, so we'll see how that goes. 

Toodles! 

• Brohoof 6

Pleased to meet you,I hope for you to have a great time here @the forums:)  :please: 

also congrats! I used to play Guitar myself .

Cool beans! I don't play guitar, so I find that pretty fabulous. I'm more of a woodwind player, and a singer.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! I am glad you joined us :) Ponies brighten my day also!

I like to think of them as colorful equine version of ourselves! Plus they put me in an overall positive mood  :pinkie:

I used to play the organ and some other instruments back in my high school days.

Any who, welcome too the forums and have a great time here!

P.S. : The type of organ is not the one in your chest. 

Organ players are a rare breed! It's never too late to get back into music, just remember that, friend  ;)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Shadowtune, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome.  I joined for a pony outlet because my work is not social.  Good luck with the music education.  I had friends in college in that field, and it was pretty tough for them to get started.  Half of them are now house wives. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome.  I joined for a pony outlet because my work is not social.  Good luck with the music education.  I had friends in college in that field, and it was pretty tough for them to get started.  Half of them are now house wives. :kindness:

Ouch! That made my heart hurt a little bit haha. Hopefully I can have some luck, it's not easy work, but I love teaching kids. 

Welcome, welcome and another welcome to you!  I'm also quite new here, and, just like you, Fluttershy is indeed my favorite pony out of the mane 6!  I'm also going to college as of right now; second semester so far!  I've just recently gotten into MLP, actually!  About... maybe a month or two ago?  Crazy, right?  I marathoned ALL of it!  XD

• Brohoof 1