Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unlikeable Pony

Wow... just.... WOW.

Like, I don't know whether to be impressed or horrified XD

On the one hand, its so insane its actually kind of cool, on the other, its INSANE XD

sig-4815424.1487458377202.jpg

Its Guardians of Harmony. So it doesn't mean it will be in the film since Guardians so far has had stuff that is only in the line.

Of all the announced toys, and several interest me... this latest one has caught my eye the most.  I am willing to forgive them over the originality of Capper for this.

NEW%2BMOVIE%2BCHARACTER%2BSTRATUS%2BSKYG

I have been wanting to see Hippogryphs (Hippogriffs) in MLP for a while now. I know i am not the only one.

• Brohoof 2

Of all the announced toys, and several interest me... this latest one has caught my eye the most.  I am willing to forgive them over the originality of Capper for this.

sig-4815958.NEW+MOVIE+CHARACTER+STRATUS+

I have been wanting to see Hippogryphs (Hippogriffs) in MLP for a while now. I know i am not the only one.

OHMYGOD at first i though it was big pegasus but i just relized its an hippogryph and AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! IM SO SO EXITED IM GONNA CRY plus i love his desing so so much aaaAH so cool  :wub:

guardians of harmony tv-show spin-off 2018 PLEASE :wub:

also i love how the rebooted packages are more purple than just pink. same with the MLP logo. imo its more gender-neutral now

Edited by Tropico

Its Guardians of Harmony. So it doesn't mean it will be in the film since Guardians so far has had stuff that is only in the line.

According to the info we have the ENTIRE southern lands are under Storm kings control, and the information about Tempest being an outcast makes me thing that its not inhabited by ponies. Its highly possible that magic DOES NOT exist in the south (or at least magic as ponies know it-- outside of unicorns, most other creatures seem to lack arcane level magic), and that the south is a technologically advanced nation.

So maybe the jet will be explained as just being beyond equestria's Tech level, but not the south's?

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/HAS/3923424451x0x928756/E13DCEAB-D79F-487D-A2CE-DB2415642C52/My_Little_Pony_Guardians_of_Harmony_2017_Product_Descriptions.pdf

>The evil and fiery STORM KING is the iron-fisted ruler of all lands south of Equestria with his sights set on expansion.

>sidekick, the hedgehog soldier, GRUBBER

>TEMPEST SHADOW, an outcast and second-in-command to STORM KING. Sailing through the stormy skies in her rolling Sky Skiff. launches 2 projectiles in stormy combat. The wings of Sky Skiff vehicle can lower and rise.

• Brohoof 1

Of all the announced toys, and several interest me... this latest one has caught my eye the most. I am willing to forgive them over the originality of Capper for this.

sig-4816666.sig-4815958.NEW%20MOVIE%20CH

That doesn't look like a hippogrif. It just looks like a really big pegasus. Seriously Hasbro, you couldn't get it right? Edited by Leave a Whisper

So, This means "escote" apparently from what I'm reading, a Spanish clothes designer?
I'm not really sure this is a good fit for pony stuff, I mean, the name doesn't really seem recognizable to adults, let alone 5 year olds who'd be wearing it :/

1366866__safe_my+little+pony-colon-+the+

That doesn't look like a hyppogrif. It just looks like a really big pegasus. Seriously Hasbro, you couldn't get it right?

Well, when you look at his face, his lip forms into kind of a beakish looking expression.

So, This means "escote" apparently from what I'm reading, a Spanish clothes designer?

I thought it said "Escape" (assuming it is in English), tho looking at it again yeah the Twilight doesnt exactly form a full "p" but its what made the most sense to me. Like "escape your sad life with ponies" or something.

Also...why is "E" rarity wearing a bow? That would be an absolute fashion disaster!

rarity2done_by_mrbeattyjr-d5sqd56.gif

• 1 month later...

You know, something kept bugging me about Songbird Serenade's symbol. I coulda swore I'd seen it somewhere before. Then it hit me when I was at Walmart the other day. Hasbro so filched it from Grumpy Bear!

I mean its cute and all and I love the Care Bears, but a rain cloud with hearts? For shame Hasbro! You'd think a singing bird would have been the obvious choice for a symbol. Still want her though.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

Looks like it won't be long now before some toys actually are out. ToyWiz has blind bags available for pre-order and will start shipping in June.

https://toywiz.com/my-little-pony-the-movie-2017-series-3-mystery-pack/

https://toywiz.com/my-little-pony-the-movie-2017-series-3-mystery-box-24-packs/

And now there's something else. Entertainment Earth has sea pony plushes available for pre-order and will be out in June, though it has them listed as twinkles. I don't know if that's just a temporary listing, the official name, or they're using that to refer to the non sea pony versions for some reason. I figured they would be called sea ponies, but I guess it's possible Hasbro could go with something else.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSB9820B

Edited by PinkiePie97