Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two Season 7 Episode Titles Revealed!

EquestriaGuy

it wouldn't matter if it's a good or a bad episode, still Celestia episode, so by default, it can't be bad, right?

and judging by the title, it don't seem to do much if Tia would be just a advisor, maybe we'll get flashbacks from a time where she has advice from?
personal experience?

and for the love of ponies: just stop with that Starlight hate showoff, it's just annoying.

Heh heh heh I'm sorry, but all the hate for Starlight is really starting to make my blood boil. I don't understand where this is coming from SHE IS FINE NOW. Everyone really just needs to STOP with these old tired criticisms about how shes pony Hitler and she is the worst thing ever because they said so. "Oh she hypnotized her friends shes the worst thing ever". Yeah you all get on her case for something like that. Yet discord gets away with Twilight and Cadence almost getting killed to get a cure for an illness he didn't actually have (411). Or nearly ruining an entire gala just because Fulttershy would take him along (507) and none of you bat an eye. Oh hes just learning, it's ok, WELL STARLIGHT IS LEARNING TOO PEOPLE!

I'm tired of this crap 

I'm glad Season 7 may have more Starlight, I like her, yes she has a weak backstory and motivation for what she did, but I have looked past those now minor flaws and I see a likable character who fits right in with the other mane 6.

Now that I got that out of the way 

I hope Celestial Advice will be a Celestia Episode then again with a name like that I'm not sure what to expect so I'm interested to see what we get. It may just be Celestia giving Starlight or Twilight valuable advice.

As for All Bottled Up I don't know it could be about anything might be a Twilight and Starlight episode but we will just have to wait and see what the future holds.

I'am remaining hopeful for season 7 but it's looking pretty grim seeing more writers go. 

• Brohoof 4

The one called "Celestial Advice" could relate to Celestia in some way or it could just be an unfortunate coincidence that involves something else that happens to be a play on her name. I'm hoping Celestia finally gets her own episode as she has been waiting since the very beginning for one.

Heh heh heh I'm sorry, but all the hate for Starlight is really starting to make my blood boil. I don't understand where this is coming from SHE IS FINE NOW. Everyone really just needs to STOP with these old tired criticisms about how shes pony Hitler and she is the worst thing ever because they said so. "Oh she hypnotized her friends shes the worst thing ever". Yeah you all get on her case for something like that. Yet discord gets away with Twilight and Cadence almost getting killed to get a cure for an illness he didn't actually have (411). Or nearly ruining an entire gala just because Fulttershy would take him along (507) and none of you bat an eye. Oh hes just learning, it's ok, WELL STARLIGHT IS LEARNING TOO PEOPLE!

I'm tired of this crap

I'm glad Season 7 may have more Starlight, I like her, yes she has a weak backstory and motivation for what she did, but I have looked past those now minor flaws and I see a likable character who fits right in with the other mane 6.

Now that I got that out of the way

I hope Celestial Advice will be a Celestia Episode then again with a name like that I'm not sure what to expect so I'm interested to see what we get. It may just be Celestia giving Starlight or Twilight valuable advice.

As for All Bottled Up I don't know it could be about anything might be a Twilight and Starlight episode but we will just have to wait and see what the future holds.

I'am remaining hopeful for season 7 but it's looking pretty grim seeing more writers go.

Some people have an issue with how suddenly she appeared and how good she is at magic (and some are Sunset fans that think she is too similar). So complaining won't stop now that she saved the say (and some feel she took spotlight from mane 6 too). I guess we should wait for the next fandom controversy before Starlight off the hook (I feel Equestria Girls as a whole and Twlilicorn are less complained after Starlight for example). If Capper becomes a main character in season 8 eveyone will forget to be annoyed with Starlight lol. But I think it's vocal minority that really has a big issue anyway.

The issue I have is her color scheme. It's so similar to Twilight, it's hard to get over that. And how she has not used in other episodes where she is not starring. But maybe the showmakers wanted people to get used to her and not be worried she will become one of mane 7. But I want some silent backround appearances and mentions of her in the next season (and have only these 2 as starring roles, then she can be rescued form Chrysalis's revenge in the finale).

Everyone expecting a Sunbutt episode and getting hype. I am going to lol when it turns out to be Luna (oh look, another celestial horse) or Twilight (yet another celestial horse)

Don't count your Scootaloos before they hatch

I hope "Celestial Advice" is the episode that Princess Celestia have her major appearance. I'm glad that these episodes are the first two episodes that are revealed in this season as yesterday! However, they're not the premiere part, that would be after the 2-part premiere episodes.  :)

Edited by Allen

Maby Celestial advice is going to be something to do with the company from my MLP theory as it's called Celestial labs.inc. I know it's highly unlikely but there is a possibility...

Plus all bolted up sounds like an episode themed on robotics in a way in fact it's likely going to be the first episode that features pony bots as if you haven't heard about it Hasbro announced that they now own the trademark for robotic ponies or pony bots. :)

Equestron if I remember well

I dunno if Celestial Advice will be the long waited Celly episode, but if she has a central role at least, I' :rarity: ll die happy 

Everyone expecting a Sunbutt episode and getting hype. I am going to lol when it turns out to be Luna (oh look, another celestial horse) or Twilight (yet another celestial horse)

Don't count your Scootaloos before they hatch

Starlight is celestial too right? But Celestial is still so close to Celestia it has to feature her, nobody would make name accidentally so close to hers.

• Brohoof 1

What the heck could "All Bottled Up" be?

Feelings

Potions

Genie in a Bottle

Painting bottles

Applejack finds the super speedy cider squeezy 6000 and goes industrial with cider

Someone (Rainbow) has a drinking problem

Edited by snowflame
  • Brohoof 5

I'm assuming the the two new episodes in some way will deal with Starlight. Considering the synopsis for the DVD set said it was about Twilight helping Starlight. All Bottled Up will probably be about Starlight in some way expressing her feelings to her friends. Celestial Advice could also possibly be about Celestia or Luna. Luna has already interacted with Starlight so I wouldn't be surprised if she did it again. Though it could also be a Celestia and Starlight episode. Possibly with Celestia helping Starlight in some way.

For the love of god Hasbro!

We've been begging for a Celestia episode for years, and when we get one, it's not her saving something! It's not a backstory! It's not a heroic event that will give us more respect and character development for her!

IT'S A GOD DAMN THERAPY SESSION

WHY

"All Bottled Up"

Starlight discovers the new changelings fart rainbows and excrete perfume and figures out how to package it all up and sell it to the masses. Twilight is uneasy about it and tries to convince Starlight to put a disclaimer on the product to let ponies know they're buying changeling poop.

I just had a dream about the MLP wiki last night! The page "All Bottled Up" had a synopsis in it! I don't remember every detail, but it's a Starlight and Spike episode, and it has something to do with one of them hiding something that they don't want to let out, or maybe both of them. I don't really know which.

I might've had a vision of what this episode might be about!

I really hope that the episode Celestial Advice is the Celestia episode we've been waiting for after so long. I don't want to be disappointed if Celestia does not have a major appearance there despite the title having her name in it.

My thoughts on what the 2 episodes are going to be about:

All Bottled Up - Possibly a reference episode with Aladdin. May include a breezie, Zecora, Twilight, and maybe even a REFORMED CHANGELING!

Celestial Advice - The episode could be again a reference to Charlie Brown. You know, with Lucy and here advice stand thingy? Yeah..

• Brohoof 1

All bottled up is probably going to be about Starlight and her having her emotions contained in herself too much.

Genie in a Bottle

I'd actually love that honestly; I LOVE them adding in and exploring Mythological creatures and beings to the show, and them adding Genies to the show would be interesting.

Of course, I'd more prefer Genies to be more in the old school "Demons trapped by sorcerers that are highly resentful of their slavery" design with the genie being a villain who's trying to cause lots of trouble with their wishes.