Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Forgetful and easily flustered Pegasus looking for a Slice of Life to be in!

Shadowtune

Hi there! I would like to submit my OC for anyone looking for another pony to add to their slice of life RP. I'm relatively new to this site, so if there's anything I'm doing wrong in the way I'm going about this, please let me know. 

She hasn't been submitted into the database yet, but this is Shadowtune! 

Shadowtune is a young mare, probably no older than 20. She is an introvert, a bit of a clutz, and rather unorganized. Her family tells her she'd forget her own head if it weren't attached to her neck. She lives with her pegasi parents; her mother (Frequent Flier) and father (Tune-Up), who currently reside in Appleloosa and run their own medical clinic. They used to live in Cloudsdale, until their younger daughter Air Support was born, who is (ironically) an Earth Pony. They moved to Appleloosa to accommodate their newborn.

Shadowtune's cutie mark is a cracked eighth note. On the day she got her cutie mark, she was very confused as to what it meant. It appeared when she was helping her sister sing a nursery song, trying to help her sing in tune. From that day forward, Shadowtune wanted to uncover what the cutie mark was telling her to do. To this day she is still uncertain, and it causes her a great deal of anxiety. She tries to avoid talking about it because she fears she may never understand it's purpose. 

Let me know if you'd be interested in your characters being involved with mine!

post-40595-0-02523900-1487278365_thumb.png

post-40595-0-06492700-1487278381_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I've been looking to join an RP and this sounds like fun ^ ^

My OC is this guy right here, his name's Crescent Light! 

There's no required format here so I'm not really sure what you're searchin' but Lemme' know if he get's accepted! 

JTqGCyC.png

• Brohoof 1

Aw, what a handsome stallion! I don't really know plotwise what i'm wanting out of an RP, I'm mainly wanting to develop my Shadow a bit more, and to get her some friends she can go on adventures with! I'm sure you're looking for the same thing for Crescent Light! I'll look him up in the database and maybe we can chat more about it once I get some ideas. I'd love to have some more ponies involved too.

I'll look him up in the database and maybe we can chat more about it once I get some ideas. I'd love to have some more ponies involved too.

Oh! He's not really in the OC Database yet! I've yet to place him in there! X3  

• Brohoof 1

Oh! He's not really in the OC Database yet! I've yet to place him in there! X3  

I did notice this haha. If you wanna give me a general rundown of his character, that would be awesome! I'm no DM, but I'll see if I can think of something fun for us to do!

I did notice this haha. If you wanna give me a general rundown of his character, that would be awesome! I'm no DM, but I'll see if I can think of something fun for us to do!

He's been through a couple variations depending on the rp but for Slice-of-life , Crescent Light is a High school teacher/Student (His age varies depending on the nature of the roleplay)  with an affinity towards Steaming cups of brown-sugared Coffee and History Books. He got his cutie mark on the day of his birth, under the light of a Crescent moon, To this day,  He is still unsure of the meaning behind his Cutie Mark but he hopes someday he will find his answer. 

• Brohoof 1

I can definitely roll with that! We could do something around the lines of Shadow getting a job where Crescent works! After all, her purpose is to teach music! He could be like her mentor in teaching, perhaps? PM me if you have any ideas!! 

I'm almost always always up for a good SoL or Adventure RP. Happy and Satin are down in my sig and are ready to go. Satin's a bit new so I'm looking to get into using her, and Happy has been my main RP pony since i started pony RPs. So if either of them interest you, let me know and I'll happily join up on an RP.

I'm almost always always up for a good SoL or Adventure RP. Happy and Satin are down in my sig and are ready to go. Satin's a bit new so I'm looking to get into using her, and Happy has been my main RP pony since i started pony RPs. So if either of them interest you, let me know and I'll happily join up on an RP.

I love Satin's concept!! Since both of our characters are musically inclined, it would be awesome to do something. If you shoot me a PM I'm sure we could brainstorm some ideas.