Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introvert, Ambivert or Extrovert?

Gone Airbourne

Extrovert. I'm overly open with my feelings and emotions. Doesn't matter if you're a stranger, family, friend or a lamp post. :lol:

introverts_unite_separately_in_your_own_

:3 I need this shirt xD sometimes I am more an Introvert more than anything but can blend in and adapt to my surroundings when needed.

• Brohoof 6

I'm an extreme introvert. However, I'm comfortable with that. I have my own strengths that are easily the equal of extroverts. I don't need a million friends and acquaintances to feel good about myself. I have a close hand full of friends who I get to know very well. I prefer depth to breadth of knowledge, and I feel most comfortable either alone or with a small group of friends, maybe three or four at a time. I hate large groups, and at gatherings you'll usually find me against a wall or sitting, which helps me feel more at ease and less... surrounded. Lots of people, bright lights, and loud noises turn me off, so no Vegas trips for me. 

I know what I'm like and I know what I like. I'm perfectly happy the way that I am. 

• Brohoof 2

I think is more easy to be extrovert with introvert moments (ambivert but being more extrovert - or maybe most extroverts are ambiverts anyways) than introvert + extrovert moments xD

im introvert 100% too. im glad more people here is xD

i get bored too when other people talk to me and its hard for me to have a converstation ( both cases only in real life xD). I love being alone, its not a drama. I can enjoy things better if im alone. 

I tend to think too much tho xD

Edited by Tropico

I'm definitely an introvert. I don't talk to people I don't know really well and I get anxious (more than normal) at social gatherings. I've actually become less social realizing how awkward I am. I actually think out loud way more than I actually talk. Plus, I just like being by myself most of the time.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

I know myself and my history to be an introvert but sometime in high school to start coming out of my shell and meet people I forced myself to become an extrovert. I went out of my way to be more talkative, ask questions, willing to drive 20 miles to meet someone I never have before. In college I would go to the cafeteria and purposely ask people I never met if I could eat with them just to talk and get to know them. I dont like putting myself out there but its something i've had to force myself to do.

I'm a solid introvert. I sometimes want to get to know someone but am too shy to talk. I get nervous when by myself in public places and talking to strangers. I very much prefer to be in the company of the people I know and in their presence I'm usually more of an Ambivert. 

i absolutely love communication with other people, nothing makes me happier ^D^
i have no problem being out in public and talking to strangers if i have to but on the flip side i'm a very 3 is a crowd kind of person when dealing with friends, i am easy to feel left out if there are 2 other people with me that talk to each other and not me, even for a short time, what does that make me? .3.