Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is the seapony kingdom name unoriginal?

ManaMinori

In the movie, its name will be Seaquestria. In the book "under the sparkling sea", another seapiny kingdom (or possibly the same one as the one in the movie, since seapinies) is named Aquastria.

Are these names unoriginal, and give the Sense that the world beyond Equestria is just kingdoms with parodies of its nane?

Seaquestria? Sigh...........that sounds like some bootleg that a man in a hood would probably sell to you for 30 dollars.

Although it doesn't take away from the actual quality of the movie, which I still have high hopes for.

You get it? It's just like EQUESTRIA but instead they made it SEAQUESTRIA. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha why?

Seaquestria? Really?

giphy.gif

I mean, i didn't expected much from the name, but this is just lame beyond believe. I know it's suppose to be the kingdom of the seaponies, but atleast set it apart from Equestria.

Again, they had a chance to carve their own lore here, and they went the humor route instead. Heck they could have used a mythical or historical name even such as Lemuria or Nysa,

As much as I enjoy the lore and such in the show and really want to see more of the world... it does make me sigh when I see some of the goofy horse names they slap on everything. I suppose we are lucky they did not call it Seapony Land.

Gee, I bet they needed weeks to come up with this totally original and imaginative name...*sarcasm*

But I've read that the kingdom was once part of Canterlot and therefore part of Equestria, so I guess it fits. ._.

Yeah, I would have called it hydroponia, or the wet zone.

You taking some ideas mate?

To be honest im not too surprised at the name.

Unoriginality...in my pony show?

Its more likely than you think. :twi: