Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbooms don't seem so special anymore

ManaMinori

It'd be interesting if we had a few more legendary flight maneuvers introduced

but shoehorning in a character without any buildup, and suddenly having them be better at everything than the character the episode is about, without any look into their personality, backstory, or otherwise, always tends to shoot the story in the foot.

1352737__safe_artist-colon-andypriceart_

• Brohoof 2

Even Rainbow Dash don't seems so special anymore... I love her but I feel like they're runing in circle with character !! 
Anyway I think that she get used to it so it's probably easier for her to do rainbooms. May be she's going to discover a neww kind f rainboom more magical/powerfull, I don't know...

Even Rainbow Dash don't seems so special anymore... I love her but I feel like they're runing in circle with character !! 

Anyway I think that she get used to it so it's probably easier for her to do rainbooms. May be she's going to discover a neww kind f rainboom more magical/powerfull, I don't know...

I know I'll get alot of hate for this, but I'd kind of like it if they had her quit the Wonderbolts and recenter her life on something else.

The wonderbolts have come off pretty poorly as a group of miles glorious jerks who really don't live up to their names, and while I do respect the characters as an addition to the franchise (Soarin especially, who comes across as the single token NICE guy of the group), their poor showing makes it being this giant goal for dash, who's shown herself on multiple occasions to be better morally and physically than them, a little off.

• Brohoof 1

I know I'll get alot of hate for this, but I'd kind of like it if they had her quit the Wonderbolts and recenter her life on something else.

The wonderbolts have come off pretty poorly as a group of miles glorious jerks who really don't live up to their names, and while I do respect the characters as an addition to the franchise (Soarin especially, who comes across as the single token NICE guy of the group), their poor showing makes it being this giant goal for dash, who's shown herself on multiple occasions to be better morally and physically than them, a little off.

They suffer from a similar problem I have with Starlight in the, much like how the writers want us to assume she's great friends with the mane 6(despite the fact that we never see any real interaction apart from a few bullshit montages), the writers wants us to still assume they're good people despite the fact that the show has constantly repeatedly portrayed them as a bunch of bullies and giant assholes. The only reason I haven't written them off completely is because the comics of all things have actually done a solid job salvaging them, and giving them their due(or at least Soarin and Spitfire), giving us a couple of Wonderbolts stories we should be getting as episodes