Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character Models from the NY Toy Fair

EquestriaGuy

I love the new artwork designs! it really makes it seem as a big theatrical movie instead a sraight to DVD movie. (or maybe its jut me xD)

also love the background where canterlot can be seen

Holy crap. :o_o: Is that going to be the art style of the movie?! It looks purely divine! Rarity would agree I am sure. XD Seriously, they seem like they are going all out for the film if these shots, as well as what Buttonmash posted, are any indication.

Ponyville after Tirek's attack, by the looks of it

Although AJ looks rather out of place

While I agree with you on AJ (and Pinkie looks a bit off as well, looks like show models used as placeholders), the background looks more like Canterlot to my eyes. The houses are a bit more fancy and crowded compared to Ponyville.

While I agree with you on AJ (and Pinkie looks a bit off as well, looks like show models used as placeholders), the background looks more like Canterlot to my eyes. The houses are a bit more fancy and crowded compared to Ponyville.

The tree at the right looks like Golden Oaks after Tirek gave it a makeover

large.png

Seems like early screenhots of the movie.

sig-4814530.1365366__safe_applejack_my%2

sig-4814530.1365370__safe_pinkie%20pie_m

Art is beautiful or divine like Kyoshi put it. Defianatelly Canterlot. I wonder if any permanent damage is caused by the destruction like there was for the library. If the Castle, Canterlot Boutique, or even Tasty Treat is destroyed it could have more emotional impact.

Interesting not seeing a non CGI film in theatres for in such a long time anyway, I don't think I have seen one since Anastasia (I regret not going to see Princess and the Frog or Lion King re-release) and even though this is different animation anyway it's going to be interesting to see.

These backgrounds are gorgeous.

Man, I remember back before Legend of Everfree premiered and seeing the backgrounds for that, and thinking those where some of the best the show had to offer.

Man the animation for the movie has had some serious upgrades from the show prior.

• Brohoof 1