Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A French Brony is coming

Winter Night

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: One summer day I was bored and so I watch on TV, and I never stopped until today.

Hello everyponies, first of all, sorry for the mistakes, i am a french brony and i left the french forums because of the bad generalized atmosphere on the french Brony side.  :adorkable:

My favorite ponies are : Derpy, Starlight Glimmer, Luna, Braeburn, Scootaloo & Rainbow Dash.  :orly:

I'm 18 years old, I like videogames, I draw, and I want to enter a video game school to work in game art.  :catface:

I knew MLP by pure chance, it was just because I was bored that I looked and ended up appreciated (And most importantly, my level of English has greatly improved by watching the series in your language)  :pinkie:

I playing in PS3 & PS4 if there are players here c:   :derp:

• Brohoof 6

Bonjour Winter Night ,I’m really looking forward to seeing you have a great time here at the forum. :icwudt: 

​I know a lil bit of french btw I'm studying it in school :)

Agreable de vous rencontrer, j'espere que vous avez un grand temps ici ami!

^tell me if I did good.lol I'm kinda new to the language. :please: 

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 1

Hello Winter, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..      :)

• Brohoof 2

Thank you all for your hospitality.

Bonjour Winter Night ,I’m really looking forward to seeing you have a great time here at the forum. :icwudt: 

​I know a lil bit of french btw I'm studying it in school :)

Agreable de vous rencontrer, j'espere que vous avez un grand temps ici ami!

^tell me if I did good.lol I'm kinda new to the language. :please: 

No, you make mistakes  :derp: "Agreable de vous rencontrer, j'espere que vous avez un grand temps ici ami!" I think you meant "Enchanté de vous rencontrer, j'éspère que vous passerez du bon temps ici, l'ami." 

If you want, we can exchange lessons language  :orly: , it's good for you and for me :P.

Winter Night I like that name. Suits your avatar there. Tu abla Francis eh, soy pocito no muncho.

(You speak french eh, me I speak not much.)-Spanish

Any ways welcome too the forums and have fun there!

I love astronomy & astrophysic so I choose "Night" and... I love Winter for snow so "Winter" and i looked for an oc that would stick well with his name, but, thank you ^^.

One question, Here have you a Chatbox or a Discord ?

• Brohoof 1