Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, conjecture based on the toys for the upcoming specials

Unlikeable Pony

Alright, so we know from the toy fair that Starlight glimmer toys are being made in the next wave. We also know that the next set revolves around a movie theater, has Daring do in it, and also has Sunset selling japanese food out of a Weab wagon Japanese themed food wagon.

So, do you think this will have any bearing on the upcoming Specials? Do you think starlight glimmer is going to be a big part of the specials? Daring do? Ect. ect. ect.

personally, for Daring do, I'm thinking that she's just going to be the movie being shown, like Indiana jones, though they might pull a "Magic makes the movie comes to life" thing like in the comics.

large.jpeg

large.jpeg

1487457643678.jpg

• Brohoof 2

If Starlight will be in the speacials, I think she will only have a cameo.

Another person in a german forum wrote that the speacials will apparently just be an advertisement for the MLP movie and that the girls will also be watching it in the theater. ._.

Edited by Aya. K.

Fools! Don't they know that the same matter can't occupy the same space?!

Anyhow, at this point it's logical to just assume H-Bro went on another one of their toy sprees shouting: "You get a mini, and you get a mini!" while pacing down the ponyland at rapid velocity. What? They sell. The collectors must be shitting bricks and clenching their wallets right about now.

So, it seems like half the toys (RD, AJ, and Sunset) all have food themed toys while the other characters are movie theater themed.
I'm hoping this is just a throwaway thing for one of those Minis commercials like they do on youtube with the claymation and NOT the actual 3 specials, but it would appear that, if not, the special will have the six at the mall altogether, with half of them working at the food court and the other half at the movie theater.

Fools! Don't they know that the same matter can't occupy the same space?!

Anyhow, at this point it's logical to just assume H-Bro went on another one of their toy sprees shouting: "You get a mini, and you get a mini!" while pacing down the ponyland at rapid velocity. What? They sell. The collectors must be shitting bricks and clenching their wallets right about now.

>No dazzlings toys

They're doing a terrible job of it then! :P

but I do honestly 100% hope that Starlight is NOT in these movies. >.<
PLEASE NO.

• Brohoof 1

I really hope these dolls aren't for the specials.

Mainly because I want the specials to deal with the whole magic leaking from Equestria plotline hinted at the end of Legend of Everfree, and not just mall adventures.

>No dazzlings toys

They're doing a terrible job of it then! :P

but I do honestly 100% hope that Starlight is NOT in these movies. >.<

PLEASE NO.

Wait, didn't they roll out Adagio before Sunset? That ginger just rubs me the right way. She's classy like Cinder Fall but with 100% less murder. Sigh, why can't we have such naughty gals in FIM instead of cardboard tragicorns?

Well, if my eyes do not deceive me, I see no other "villains" among the mini figures. It's a classic H-Bro move. They'll first do all the "heroes" and "neutrals", and then some shaking dinosaur on the board will wake up from his afternoon nap, take a deep breath from his oxygen mask, and once again remind the rest of his senile crew that mini villains should be a thing.

P.S: And who is that cashier with blue bangs and purple "naughty librarian" glasses? Also, are there any signs of the Everfree magical girl minis?

Wait, didn't they roll out Adagio before Sunset? That ginger just rubs me the right way. She's classy like Cinder Fall but with 100% less murder. Sigh, why can't we have such naughty gals in FIM instead of cardboard tragicorns?

Well, if my eyes do not deceive me, I see no other "villains" among the mini figures. It's a classic H-Bro move. They'll first do all the "heroes" and "neutrals", and then some shaking dinosaur on the board will wake up from his afternoon nap, take a deep breath from his oxygen mask, and once again remind the rest of his senile crew that mini villains should be a thing.

P.S: And who is that cashier with blue bangs and purple "naughty librarian" glasses? Also, are there any signs of the Everfree magical girl minis?

I'm thinking they're going to take their time getting up to LOE minis. My bet is that they'll release minis for the upcoming specials and also continue their slow path through FG and LOE at the same time.

So they won't get to LOE mins until a year or two.

I do hope that they avoid TOO much reformation, and bring back the dazzles as full evil villains for the EQG franchise since they're fan favorites; I'm also crossing my fingers at tempest staying evil (though doubting it, everything about her screams "just needs love" in her backstory)

I do hope that they avoid TOO much reformation, and bring back the dazzles as full evil villains for the EQG franchise since they're fan favorites; I'm also crossing my fingers at tempest staying evil (though doubting it, everything about her screams "just needs love" in her backstory)

If we get back the Sirens and Tempest doesn't do a complete 180° it's gonna get fun. All of these gals are already light years ahead of our current tragicorns on appearance alone. Let us hope that they have managed to tilt Tempest's edgy demeanor more onto the funny side as part of her over-the-top stereotype instead of just tacking it on as an excuse for friendship bullshit. We need characters that can entertain more people than a small subset of overly emotional busybodies who get aroused at the mere mentioning of rehab.

I'm alright with Dazzlings as long as they don't regret their actions and are like: Yeah, we're the good guys now or, like, whatever. It was all just a meme ... What are you looking at me all judgmental! You want me to Doxx you on Trotter?! I have over a million followers so you better watch yourself! You know, kinda like the Biskit twins from late LPS.

If Starlight is going to be in it, will it be Human Glimmer or Pony Glimmer coming through the portal with Princess Twilight? I think it's time Princess Twilight made her return, I think it'd be kinda sad and a little cruel if they just cut her out of it when she was the one who started everything. I've always wanted to see the Pony counterparts come through the portal to see what the Human world is like, as well as to show us how the characters are different, rather than just how they are alike. Princess Twilight doing a study of the similarities and differences would be neat and very in character.

If we get back the Sirens and Tempest doesn't do a complete 180° it's gonna get fun. All of these gals are already light years ahead of our current tragicorns on appearance alone. Let us hope that they have managed to tilt Tempest's edgy demeanor more onto the funny side as part of her over-the-top stereotype instead of just tacking it on as an excuse for friendship bullshit. We need characters that can entertain more people than a small subset of overly emotional busybodies who get aroused at the mere mentioning of rehab.

I'm alright with Dazzlings as long as they don't regret their actions and are like: Yeah, we're the good guys now or, like, whatever. It was all just a meme ... What are you looking at me all judgmental! You want me to Doxx you on Trotter?! I have over a million followers so you better watch yourself! You know, kinda like the Biskit twins from late LPS.

I would like the Dazzlings to remain steadfast villains as well. The only way I'd accept their "rehab" is if it's at the end of the series, and I'd like to see Aria and Sonata rehab first, leaving Adagio on her own to be evil to further emphasize just how villainous and manipulative she is. I can only really see Sonata rehabilitating though, she's too ditzy to be evil on her own and seems like she's just sticking to her own kind because she'd be alone without them.

Edited by Evil_Emperor

If Starlight is going to be in it, will it be Human Glimmer or Pony Glimmer coming through the portal with Princess Twilight? I think it's time Princess Twilight made her return, I think it'd be kinda sad and a little cruel if they just cut her out of it when she was the one who started everything. I've always wanted to see the Pony counterparts come through the portal to see what the Human world is like, as well as to show us how the characters are different, rather than just how they are alike. Princess Twilight doing a study of the similarities and differences would be neat and very in character.

I would like the Dazzlings to remain steadfast villains as well. The only way I'd accept their "rehab" is if it's at the end of the series, and I'd like to see Aria and Sonata rehab first, leaving Adagio on her own to be evil to further emphasize just how villainous and manipulative she is. I can only really see Sonata rehabilitating though, she's too ditzy to be evil on her own and seems like she's just sticking to her own kind because she'd be alone without them.

The Dazzlings are incredibly shallow villians (more than Sunset Shimmer believe it or not) so it barely matters what they do with them.

These EQG Mini figures could just be a means of showing how the characters could be portrayed doing a variety of things that don't necessarily have to do with the movies or the upcoming specials, a sort of "what-if" scenario that allow us to see what they can do in a given occupation. If the figures do have a significant connection to the specials, then we're being given plenty of character development all at once. And yes, I like the fact that Starlight and Daring Do have figures. We've seen fanart depicting both as humans and now we have an idea as to what they would officially look like.

Personally, I'd love it if they did something with Sonata like what order of the stick did with Thog: A dim witted, funny manchild character who people constantly INSISTED was good due to his low intelligence and being funny, despite clearly enjoying causing evil.

Have the characters in universe reference the idea of sonata not being evil because she's too ditzy, then immediately have it get shown to be very wrong.

h4h253O.png