Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gamer Pizza

Plants vs zombies is a phenomenon, so I could see it as a crossover with my little pony, especially "Plants vs Zombies Heroes". Here's how I see the episode:

The maine 6 meet some of the zombie heroes, who say that they need a special kind of plant food. Eventually, the plant heroes show up and try to stop the zombies, ending in defeat for the plants, who retreat. After the plant food is found, they give it to Dr Zomboss, who turns on the ponies. The plants show up and rescue the ponies from the zombies and make a plan with Crazy Dave to get the plant food back. The plant food is retrieved from the zombies, and both the ponies and the plants celebrate at sugarcube corner.

What do you guys think?

• 1 year later...

Hi Gamer Pizza,

I imagined it more like this...

So nice day in Ponyville and then a flippin rift opens somewhere random is the dwellings of the Mane 6 (apart from Twilight's;see later). and then the zombies come and go and be like ''brains'' so then Fluttershy screams and bolts to the town centre with Angel and the rest of the animals, Rainbow gives them a good kick and then runs cuz there came like ten more or somewhat and they're all balloon zombies (DUH) then Applejack is like ''Hey could y'all give us a hoof (geddit?) with these apples?'' and the zombie is like ... so then she's like ''I don't think he talks and Big Mac is like ''Yup.'' Pinkie Pie dresses them up in party hats and then a football zombie comes and kicks the other zombies' party hats off and then Pinkie blasts them to bits with a stale cake from the cannon cuz she doesnt approve of that. and then a grave comes in the castle while Twilight is reading and a zombie comes up, she blasts it to ash with a laser but it comes back out of the grave and then another rift opens and a peashooter comes out and KO's the grave while Twilight tries to speak to the Peashooter but it runs off cuz ponies are herbivores and thats all i have time to write so yh.

Waddya think?