Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just joined! Anyone want to talk?

Silver_Bolt42

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the forums on google while looking through pony stuff :P

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was curious about the fandom before but my friend is probably the the main reason I started watching the show.

I'm 14 and my name is Quinten. I live in a small town in the middle of Indiana.... yeah not a whole lot happens here. I don't have a whole lot of friends, and the ones I do have don't even know I'm a brony. I'm just here to talk to some peeps :P.

• Brohoof 8

Greetings @@Silver_Bolt42, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :squee:

I dunno, there are a few others I know from Indiana on these forums, and they seem pretty happy to live there. You do have the Indianapolis speedway in the interest of Motorsport fans like myself. :derp:

Anyway, my door is always open if you just feel like chatting. That's what we're here to do right? :lol:

In any case, I hope you have a great first day with us here. Feel free to ask any questions if you have them, and I look forward to seeing you out there soon. ;)

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 3

Greetings @@Silver_Bolt42, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :squee:

I dunno, there are a few others I know from Indiana on these forums, and they seem pretty happy to live there. You do have the Indianapolis speedway in the interest of Motorsport fans like myself. :derp:

Anyway, my door is always open if you just feel like chatting. That's what we're here to do right? :lol:

In any case, I hope you have a great first day with us here. Feel free to ask any questions if you have them, and I look forward to seeing you out there soon. ;)

sig-4815823.giphy.gif

Thanks and yeah Indiana isn't bad but there isn't a whole lot to do around here.

Pleased to meet you  Silver_Bolt42,I hope for you to have a great time here @the forums:)  :pinkie: 

Thanks and I hope you do to!

Haii Silver_Bolt42! Welcome to the forums! :D

Hope you make lots of new friends ^.^ and if you need anything, feel free to PM me! Looking forward to seeing you around!  :squee:

Thanks and I'm looking forward to seeing you to!

Welcome to the site, stranger.

Hello, nice to meet you to.

Greetings and welcome to the Forums! Hope you have a good time.

Thanks! Hope to see ya around!

Hello There, Nice To Meet Ya   :muffins:

Hi, its nice to meet you as well!

• Brohoof 2

Hello there!  :)

I'm kinda spammed with messages already, but if you'll ever want to talk with somepony, then don't hesitate to message me even for no reason!  :yay:  It doesn't have to be a totally meaningful message, so just say whatever you'd like - it will be enough.  ;)

Welcome to the herd!  :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there!  :)

I'm kinda spammed with messages already, but if you'll ever want to talk with somepony, then don't hesitate to message me even for no reason!  :yay:  It doesn't have to be a totally meaningful message, so just say whatever you'd like - it will be enough.  ;)

Welcome to the herd!  :)

Thanks I really appreciate it!

• Brohoof 1

Well I'll be dang! Indiana, that is where my dad was at before and now in Texas. West side to be exact. :huh: 

I am awake most of the time, since I work graveyard shift on my job there. On weekdays and not on weekends.

Personal message me anytime you like to chat with me. As I just barely got in two months ago and in no time I got

too 200 brohoofs, surprisingly.  :lol: 

As you will too and be as shocked as I am. Any ways all joking aside, welcome too MLP forums and have a great

time here!

Edited by Master Necrodeus
  • Brohoof 2

Hi Silver Bolt and welcome to the forums! I love to see fellow Indiana (best state) dwellers on here. I'm toward the southern side, but anyway I'm getting sidetracked. If my time on these forums is anything to go on, you're gonna love it here! The community, as I'm sure you've seen a little bit already, is the nicest I've ever had the honor of being a part of.

If you ever have any questions or just want to chat feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend if you wish. See ya around. :)

• Brohoof 3

Hi there, Silver Bolt! Welcome to the herd! Being from a small town in the southeast, I can relate to having no one around to talk to about my interests. If you ever wanna talk, I'm here. Once more, Welcome!

Thanks and yeah it can get a little lonely out her, but at least its peaceful.

Hi Silver Bolt and welcome to the forums! I love to see fellow Indiana (best state) dwellers on here. I'm toward the southern side, but anyway I'm getting sidetracked. If my time on these forums is anything to go on, you're gonna love it here! The community, as I'm sure you've seen a little bit already, is the nicest I've ever had the honor of being a part of.

If you ever have any questions or just want to chat feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend if you wish. See ya around. :)

Thanks and I live towards the south to. I live like 2 hours away from Indianapolis.

Well I'll be dang! Indiana, that is where my dad was at before and now in Texas. West side to be exact. :huh: 

I am awake most of the time, since I work graveyard shift on my job there. On weekdays and not on weekends.

Personal message me anytime you like to chat with me. As I just barely got in two months ago and in no time I got

too 200 brohoofs, surprisingly.  :lol: 

As you will too and be as shocked as I am. Any ways all joking aside, welcome too MLP forums and have a great

time here!

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

• Brohoof 1

Hello Silver Bolt, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums!  I'm also brand new as well!

Thanks and nice to see some fellow new comers around here

Hello Silver Bolt, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

Thanks I really appreciate it!