Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Creature in Town (1x1 with Nightmare Star.)

Victoria Everglade

@,

He smiled when Crystal Cocoon showed herself. "She calls her self by the name Lilith. She is a Scuubi or something like she said. Do you want to hold her, my beautiful Queen?" he asks Crystal Cocoon. The changelings at this time have quieted down as she showed herself, to show respect. 

@@Moon Dancer.

Crystal smiles and blushes at the compliment given to her by her husband before gently using her magic to levitate the small succubi into her hooves and nuzzles the small and furry creature. "A succubi? Oh I've heard about them when I was reading in Twilight's library, apparently our little Lilith is a rare kind that lives off of kindness, in a way that we live off of love" she says softly and kisses the little one's cute little nose "shh, shh it's okay baby girl, mama Crystal is here, and you shall never want for kindness and food for as long as you're here" she says then looks to her and Transmutation's hivelings "Let it be known that Lilith is now a member and princess of the hive. If she is found and wants kindness, have I made myself perfectly clear?" she asks of them, and despite her motherly and kind and gentle look, she could be quite scary when making demands of her hivelings.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Transmutation is smiling while looking at Crystal as she holds the succubi. "Makes sense." he says warmly to Crystal. The changelings all nodded obediently and then bowed before the King and Queen. Transmutation thinks this will be interesting, as they are adopting her. 

@@Moon Dancer.,

Lilith giggles and then nuzzles into her new mother's embrace. Crystal smiles and tears up at this, but in joy and happiness. She then calms down "Thank you my hivelings" she says and then dismisses them as she goes to her and Transmutation's room, looking for something to turn into a crib for her new daughter. She then thinks of something, calling her hivelings again along with her husband.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Her husband came with her obediently along with the changelings. They all sit in the rows of seats carved out of rock and quickly quiet down, waiting to hear what she has to see. Her husband smiled when she saw her crying tears of joy, he gently muzzled her.  

@@Moon Dancer.,

There is now one more law within the hive, unless the Princess freely gives you her love in return for your kindness, she is not, I repeat, not to be fed from!" she demands in a loud yet calm voice, so as to not wake up the little one, she gently strokes her with a hoof "Any hiveling found force feeding from her will be punished severely,  She will also be welcome to play with any of your little ones, she is not to be ostracized for her difference, she is one of us" she says, glaring through her glasses at them and then smiles "Am I clear?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

The changelings all nod. "Yes, your majesty!" they all say in perfect unison, saluting the queen, after that they all quiet down, as if expecting her to go on. Transmutation was standing beside her, waiting to say something but not wanting to interrupt his wife. 

@@Moon Dancer.,

"Thank you, now it would seem my dear husband, your king has something he would like to say, so I shall let him speak" she says, kissing his nose before stepping back to sit and gently rock Lilith in her arms, softly humming her a lullaby.  She looks up and listens to what her loving husband has to say to their hive.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Her husband nods. "Further more, I would like to say that, next year, on this date we will have a huge celebration. Commemorating the hive and our New Princess." he said, waving a long and holed hoof across the crowd, and they all nodded. "Yes your highness." they all said in perfect unison. 

@@Moon Dancer.,

Crystal smiles and nuzzles Lilith lovingly "So proud of our hive darling" she says softly to Transmutation "and of our new daughter, She'll grow up to be a kind and good queen one day" she says then chuckles at a thought "It'd be interesting to see what her cubs would look like, and one more thing, would she be with one of our own hivelings or from a hiveling from our sister hive?" 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Transmutation thought for a moment. "Yes. She will. I'd say that she will be with our own hivelings, but only time will time will tell." he said calmly to his wife. The changelings bowed and then began to go back to their various daily activates, Transmutation smiled at the sight of Lilith being held by Crystal.

@@Moon Dancer.,

Crystal nods and smiles "You're right, I'm thinking too far into the future,but for now" she says then looks to their two most trusted guards, Shadow Step and Shade Walker, and calls them over "Shadow Step, Shade Walker, approach, I have a very important assignment for the both of you" 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Transmutation nods. Looking at the 2 guards. They had been very admirable and the best performing guards out of all the hive. Transmutation quieted down, then he saluted the 2 guards, as they deserve his respect, he was eager to hear what his wife had to say. 

@@Moon Dancer.,

The two guards salute then bow down to their queen and king "Yes your highness, we will take on any assignment you give us" Shadow says, Shadow as actually a 'female' changeling and couldn't help but fall in love with the little Princess, something which Crystal could see plain as day.

Crystal smiles "You two are our most trusted guards, and so from now on, until further notice, your assignment will be to protect our daughter with your very lives. And if she is hungry, you will give her the kindness or actual food she wants, am I understood?"

Shade Walker bows as does Shadow Step "We understand and will obey your orders, your highness, when does our assignment start?"

Crystal smiles and looks at her husband "You shall start right away, for right now, the little princess needs her sleep"

@,

The changeling king nodded. He liked what Crystal had said to the 2 changeling guards. "You will do a good job Shadow and Walker." he simply states, smiling at them. "I hope our little Princess here gets a good sleep." he says, stroking Lilith's soft furry head.

@@Moon Dancer.,

Crystal nods as well "I do too, the poor girl, all alone in the forest like that, she's lucky you found her when you did." she says and carries her back to the bedroom "Is there something we can turn into her crib?" she asks and continues to look around "she deserves the best comfort and safety we can offer" she remarks softly.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Transmutation nodded. "Hmm... Maybe she doesn't need a crib? I remember, back to when I was about her age, I used to sleep with my parents. Maybe we could do that until we can find a crib? Perhaps send out a few changelings to go take one from one of the nearby towns?" he asked.  

Edited by Moon Dancer.

@@Moon Dancer.,

Crystal smiles and nods "That is what I thought as well, but if one of our hivelings does take one from a nearby town, it won't be stolen. I won't have our Princess sleep in a crib stolen from another foal that needs it just as much as she does" she says with a serious tone in her voice. She felt Lilith stir in her sleep and gently rocked her "shh, shh, it's okay baby, mama's here" 

• Brohoof 1

@,

The Changeling King nodded. "How about we have our changelings try to build one? Other than that, I don't really know. " he said. He was unsure about how they would get the crib and this Lilith will be alot of work, but he thinks it may be worth it, although with difficulty. 

@@Moon Dancer.,

Crystal nods with a smile as she tucks Lilith into their bed before climbing in next to her, she looks up at her husband "I like the idea of some of our Hivelings building her a crib, it could be a gift or a show of their love for their new princess" she says as she uses her magic to take her glasses off and place them on the bedside table, she then smiles at Transmutation before closing her eyes. "Are Shadow and Shade stationed out of our room dear?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

The changeling King nods. "Yes, they have been stationed out of this room. So what is our course of action from  here on out, besides caring for out little princess and all that?" her Husband asks Crystal Cocoon, quirking an eyebrow also. He doesn't really know what to do from now on.

@@Moon Dancer.

Crystal smiles "Apart from caring for our little one, who  I am so very happy you have given me, she is so cute and sweet, a wonderful gift, thank you dear." she says and kisses him softly then gently strokes Lilith's hair "Aside from that, everything as usual darling, now won't you come join us for a nap?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

The changeling king sighed, but this wasn't a sigh of annoyance, it was a soft sigh. He always liked being kissed. "Well..... no problem my Queen. I don't see why not...." the changeling king said as he reached one of his front hooves over to Lilith, petting her gently. He was lucky that he found her.  

@@Moon Dancer.,

Crystal smiles and giggles as she heard her little one purr at being petted by her father. "Such a sweetie, do you think the laws I put in place are good dear? I just..want the best for our little angel, was I too harsh with our subjects?" she asks as she closes her eyes and nuzzles her husband lovingly.