Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just had the craziest idea; What if Celestia had a brother? This is how I see it happening:

During the Grand Galloping Galla, a new villain going by the name "Eclipse" kidnaps Celestia and Luna, leaving the maine 6 to find them. Along the way, they team up with the Elements of Heroism, a group of 6 stallions that are direct parallels to the elements of harmony. These new elements would be Sacrifice, Bravery, Strength, Determination, Selflessness, and Leadership. When they reach the HQ of Eclipse, he turns out to be the royal brother called Orion and was being controlled by a creature known as "The Shaddo". Both elements then must work together to stop The Shaddo and save Orion from a mental breakdown.

Any thoughts? Be sure to let me know if I can improve!

Edited by Gamer Pizza
  • Brohoof 2

I just had the craziest idea; What if Celestia had a brother? This is how I see it happening:

During the Grand Galloping Galla, a new villain going by the name "Eclipse" kidnaps Celestia and Luna, leaving the maine 6 to find them. Along the way, they team up with the Elements of Heroism, a group of 6 stallions that are direct parallels to the elements of harmony. These new elements would be Sacrifice, Bravery, Strength, Determination, Selflessness, and Leadership. When they reach the HQ of Eclipse, he turns out to be the royal brother called Orion and was being controlled by a creature known as "The Shaddo". Both elements then must work together to stop The Shaddo and save Orion from a mental breakdown.

Any thoughts? Be sure to let me know if I can improve!

At one point the villain of the movie was apparently supposed to be alicorn named Cosmos who might have been related to Celestia I am not sure. But that is not happening now. I would like if there was another movie which had alicorn focus, hopefully everyone will watch this film (and not pirate it to avoid going to theatre like I have seen some discuss) so we can get a sequel.

• Brohoof 1

It could work, and I like the names. Do you see him as being an alicorn? I know lots of people say 5 is enough alicorns but I'd like to see at least one male one. 

Yes, I do see him as an alicorn since he's related to Celestia. However, I also can see him whose alicorn powers were taken away as a punishment.

• Brohoof 1

Egh, the concept of 'She had a brother the whole time!' has already become rather stale. These characters apparently never want to mention their siblings unless that sibling makes a direct appearance. I will say that I like the idea of the Elements of Heroism though. Wouldn't mind a group of chosen stallions. :3

• Brohoof 2

This is really nice.But l would prefer if the elements of Heroism were evil and fought the elememts of Harmony.

Actually, this was my original concept. The Elements of Heroism would start out as "The Elements of Disharmony", but then reform via trials.

• Brohoof 1

I think this will be a terrific idea, a bother we never know of kinda remind me of Sherlock season 4 finale.

• Brohoof 1

Nah, it would make too little sense for her to have a brother this whole time.

I would rather have a story where we learn something about her parents and whether or not they were alicorns or if they even came from Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

It might make sense for Celestia and Luna to have a brother, so as to explain why Prince Blueblood is their nephew. This unnamed Alicorn brother married Princess Platinum (daughter of the ruler of the pre-Equestrian unicorn tribe), and gave birth to the half-Alicorn, half-unicorn Blueblood. And possibly explain that Blueblood lacks Alicorn wings (he appears as a unicorn) but is long-lived like his aunts Celestia and Luna.

Celestia's brother, perhaps, after Luna was banished to the moon, led an army of renegade ponies and waged a civil war across Equestria. After losing the war, Celestia banished her brother from Equestria, and he was accompanied by many of his supporters in exile. They settled to the west of Equestria, in the lands between the North Luna Sea and the South Luna Sea, founding a new pony nation:  Coltlandia.  (Remember that in the Star Trek universe, a group of exiles left the planet Vulcan after rejecting the philosophy of logic promoted by the Vulcan Surak, and became the Romulans.)

Contact between Equestria and Coltlandia have been sporadic at best.  More recently, Celestia's brother has been sending spies into Equestria, posing as merchants or exiles, preparing for a Coltlandian invasion of Equestrian territory.  And perhaps to extract revenge on his son Blueblood for betraying him centuries ago.

Edited by newmarduk
  • Brohoof 2

It might make sense for Celestia and Luna to have a brother, so as to explain why Prince Blueblood is their nephew. This unnamed Alicorn brother married Princess Platinum (daughter of the ruler of the pre-Equestrian unicorn tribe), and gave birth to the half-Alicorn, half-unicorn Blueblood. And possibly explain that Blueblood lacks Alicorn wings (he appears as a unicorn) but is long-lived like his aunts Celestia and Luna.

Celestia's brother, perhaps, after Luna was banished to the moon, led an army of renegade ponies and waged a civil war across Equestria. After losing the war, Celestia banished her brother from Equestria, and he was accompanied by many of his supporters in exile. They settled to the west of Equestria, in the lands between the North Luna Sea and the South Luna Sea, founding a new pony nation:  Coltlandia.  (Remember that in the Star Trek universe, a group of exiles left the planet Vulcan after rejecting the philosophy of logic promoted by the Vulcan Surak, and became the Romulans.)

Contact between Equestria and Coltlandia have been sporadic at best.  More recently, Celestia's brother has been sending spies into Equestria, posing as merchants or exiles, preparing for a Coltlandian invasion of Equestrian territory.  And perhaps to extract revenge on his son Blueblood for betraying him centuries ago.

:o You managed to make this idea even better! Kudos to you, my good friend!

At one point the villain of the movie was apparently supposed to be alicorn named Cosmos who might have been related to Celestia I am not sure. But that is not happening now. I would like if there was another movie which had alicorn focus, hopefully everyone will watch this film (and not pirate it to avoid going to theatre like I have seen some discuss) so we can get a sequel.

And meteors falling during the final battle included  :-P

But indeed, according to the leaks, the pony movie was originally going to focus on alicorns, and Cosmos being a sibling of Celly and Luna. Shame that was dropped, but I hope they save it for later  :twi:

PD: Pirating the movie? Sure, If you asked me if I was going to pirate the pony movie four months ago, I would have said yes, but now, I don't exactly have an excuse to do so  :please:

• Brohoof 1