Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Changeling Class Bucking Sucks

Nivek (Changeling)

Rant Videos: [Profanity Warning]

https://youtu.be/UtWWLfKwxSQ

https://youtu.be/uc-srlYo1Wo

Making new Rant videos every week until buff.

"How To Fix The Changelings" PowerPoint Presentation currently in progress. If anyone's interested, please tell me so I can email it to them when done.

"How To Fix The Changelings" PowerPoint Presentation currently in progress. If anyone's interested, please tell me so I can email it to them when done.

• Brohoof 1

Were you a member of the server back before the 1.11 update? Changelings were rather OP at that time - we debuffed them on purpose. Also... The disguise ability not affecting mobs seems like a bug, I'll have to look at that!

• Brohoof 2

Dear AppleDashPoni,

The disguise ability does affect mobs. But still, how does one recover health as a changeling? Killing mobs is not an effective option because you will more likely than not take more damage than you restore when fighting a hostile mob, and non-hostile mobs are hoarded by other players and unkillable due to land claiming.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I miss the old changeling OPness. I remember a time when staff took an old hole and made into a huge mod arena of death, Not even changelings could survive, I tried. The De-buff hurt, but then the new fighting mechanics also hurt it more, so I agree in the lack of incentive to use it now. Not the worst class in my mind. But it definitely is the worst of the flying classes.