Sign in to follow this  
Nivek (Changeling)

The Changeling Class Bucking Sucks

The disguise ability is absolutely useless because it doesn't affect mobs, no effective way of regenerating health, and flying drains hunger way too fast. Is there any point to this class at all other than aethesitc choice?

• Brohoof 1

To infiltrate villages and stuff. To gain information while taking the form of a loved one.

• Brohoof 3

Rant Videos: [Profanity Warning]

https://youtu.be/UtWWLfKwxSQ

https://youtu.be/uc-srlYo1Wo

Making new Rant videos every week until buff.

"How To Fix The Changelings" PowerPoint Presentation currently in progress. If anyone's interested, please tell me so I can email it to them when done.

"How To Fix The Changelings" PowerPoint Presentation currently in progress. If anyone's interested, please tell me so I can email it to them when done.

• Brohoof 1

Were you a member of the server back before the 1.11 update? Changelings were rather OP at that time - we debuffed them on purpose. Also... The disguise ability not affecting mobs seems like a bug, I'll have to look at that!

• Brohoof 2

Im so confused :c

• Brohoof 1

Dear AppleDashPoni,

The disguise ability does affect mobs. But still, how does one recover health as a changeling? Killing mobs is not an effective option because you will more likely than not take more damage than you restore when fighting a hostile mob, and non-hostile mobs are hoarded by other players and unkillable due to land claiming.

• Brohoof 1

if you are still playing on the server and continue having issues with restoring health, i could let you set a home in m public spawner