Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Rift RP

genessee

@@Techno Universal

Alright! You're in. However, you'll have to wait a few posts so I can put you into the roleplay.

EDIT: Alright, I made a post where you're in. We'll continue without you, but feel free to pop in at any time.

Sorry I'm late as I just arrived home from school but I'll get Techno started in the everfree forest nearby the group. :)

@@genessee

I'm about to post, and I just now realize, you never formally introduced yourself! This ruins the whole post I had! ;-; 

*saves post for later and broods*

@@genessee

I'm about to post, and I just now realize, you never formally introduced yourself! This ruins the whole post I had! ;-; 

*saves post for later and broods*

hehehe part of my mastar plan

@@genessee,

so can i join know ???

(stupid 20 characters thing)

Yep. Let me make a quick introduction post and you're set.

• Brohoof 1

hehehe part of my mastar plan

*pouts* But... But.... I had such a good poooost *cries a little* 

Edit: Decided that I'm gonna put what was gonna be my post here:

Steady's horn flared to life, his aura wrapped around Lance's tail. "And where do you think you're going Mr. Lance?" Steady started walking up to the stallion, shaking his head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. And after you said I should be scared. As I said, there don't seem to be any signs of any timberwolves in these woods." He leaned in close and whispered into Lances ear. "And if there were, do you think going off alone, thus making yourself an easier target to hunt, would be a good idea? Please use your brain Mr. Lance."

Edited by Lil' Lovebug
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to go hang out with parents, so I'll post when I get back, though I almost feel it might just be better if we restart, tbh. We lost Fancy and Star, and Moon hasn't responded in a while.

(edited)

I'm about to go hang out with parents, so I'll post when I get back, though I almost feel it might just be better if we restart, tbh. We lost Fancy and Star, and Moon hasn't responded in a while.

Good idea. Well, off to make a new threeeeaaaaaad

aaaaaaagh, I don't have enough inspiration to write a new thread. I'll do it later.

Edited by genessee